Porsche Macan Base 2019 numbers

My apologies-I don’t recall any phone calls where I hung up on anyone. I have poor service at my house so if that happened it was not intentional.

I did receive a number of calls from what my phone was saying were Puerto Rico, and those I did not pickup, because I assumed they were spam.

That’s my bad if it came off the wrong way. I do respect your time, and everyone’s, so I owe you an apology if it came off any different.

Also I just looked back on my phone from Monday and saw 3 from unknown caller or no caller ID. I don’t pick those calls up.

Im not sure how to take that @bostoncarconcierge

We have phones in Puerto Rico - and they do work in the US :wink:

Im not sure about the other three calls, but my office is a 413- Massachusetts number. Perhaps that one did not go through.

Anyways, no worries mate.

Thank you for your time.

Lol!!! I know you have phones in PR. Oh jees that made me laugh but not in an insensitive way.

I take ownership of not having good follow up on this one and for that, I do apologize.

Not my style.

Just recently, I discontinued out of state deals due to the lack of follow up I have been able to provide in a timely manner. This being a great example. I appreciated the opportunity to work with you and dropped the ball.

When I see a member joined only a few days ago, and the call comes from an unfamiliar number, not on mainland, I just made the assumption, which is incorrect in this case, that it was not going to be a deal that worked.

Thanks man. best of luck in your business.

1 Like

What’s the max % off a lightly spec S? Thx.

Some Macan data points from two months ago. One is new, the other is a demo. Residuals and MF May have changed, but here’s an idea of possible discounts in CA.

1 Like

Have to second this. This only works if the only thing you literally care about is to say “I drive a Porsche”.

1 Like

Thay MF and under 10% discount though…

Thx for posting. Good discounts, however, buy rate is marked up .00060 basis points. :frowning: