Pools Of Leasehackr... And just about anything else

We can fly her out for a week to the Maldives while we use your pool

1 Like

Literally was just looking today at how many Hilton points get a good spot @ the Amingiri.

1 Like

Checkout the overwater bungalows for sure

1 Like

Hilton Pesos, always fun to find that elusive 1cpp valuation.

3 Likes

Right. But what else do you do with a million points? Breakfast is already free at the Hampton :wink:

2 Likes

Try Hyatt. Something like $1,200 room for 35k points

3 Likes

Meh, once you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. I would recommend everyone to try an OW at least once. In terms of staying multiples nights, unless the upgrade is minimal, it isn’t worth it IMO. We’re not ones to sit in the room all day though. The beach or waterfront bungalows is where its at.

1 Like

Walk around with the feather in your hat. Beyond that, there isn’t much value to write home about. :laughing: (and I like Hilton FWIW)

2 Likes

After initial balance of water, just use capfull or so of Natural Chemistry Pool Perfect Phos Free every week. It is the best stuff. It will keep your water clear as well as your pipes, equipment and pump clean of organic matter that causes algea. Keep your salt water or chlorine at proper balance.
I get natural chemistry on Amazon or an online pool company for better pricing.
Their products are great and better for your pool.

2 Likes

We stayed at the JW Maldives on our honeymoon. It opened 2 weeks before we got there and couldn’t recommend it enough. We spent around 900k points that we saved up for a 12 night stay which also covered all of our meals and drinks.

It’s a long way to travel and everything on the resort will be very expensive ($30 cheeseburgers for instance) but a once in a lifetime trip. PM me if you need any insight or guidance planning it but we looked at all of the Marriott properties available.

2 Likes

You got any lease deals on these pools?

1 Like

The residual and disposition fees are awful.

1 Like

Maintenance not included.

You will be underwater in no time.

9 Likes

Any slippery ramps?

1 Like

Touche, guess I will have to change my trim to above ground.

Picture was taken before i got automatic pool cleaner and cut the tree that was right above the pool

7 Likes

Whats everyone’s pools costing these days to build. Just about to close on a new build in SoCal and need a good pool builder to turn my dirt backyard into a pretty oasis…

Not hard to spend six figures on a pool these days.

2 Likes

$100-$130k was typical about a year ago for a pool and spa in LA/OC. Prob hasn’t changed much since.