Poll: Should GoSeeTed thread be locked

I think GoSeeTed’s thread has lived its useful life, and since there’s not much info being given back to the community, I think it’s time to lock it down. People can still read thru it if interested, but it seems like more of an antagonistic thread and purely self serving, and it hasn’t really provided many examples deals, and I’ve not seen Robby help out the community in other threads.

If you agree with me that this post is beyond it’s useful life please vote and maybe the mods will intervene and lock the thread.

• Lock the thread
  • Keep the thread open
0 voters

I agree with what you say, but honestly, I just wants to see how much this guy can keep going and also want to leave it open because everyone on here needs a good laugh after seeing his terrible deals!

But there’s nothing positive in it for the community, its more aggravating and just self serving.

So YOU can ignore it. No need to protect the rest of us. The beauty of this forum would be destroyed by locking threads, booting, and other over moderating nonsense.

He doesn’t break any rules, registered on the site, so what’s the problem? You and others have a go at him at every opportunity, but it’s up to him how he wants to run his business. Let him fail or succeed here the way he wants to. And of course his thread is self serving, like any other broker/dealer’s, but I agree that others give back more. Just don’t read his thread, like @steevo said.

2 Likes

It is a market economy. If his deals are priced high, no one will lease from him or use his services. We don’t need to police deals that don’t meet a leasehackr score threshold, it if he/she hasn’t broken any rules he/she is welcome to post to his/her hearts content.

1 Like