POLL: LeaseHackr car merch

@michael (20 characters)

Good idea. :+1:t5::+1:t5:. 202020

Not bad at all!

//20char

Iā€™d much rather prefer a removable window sticker with the leasehackr logo on itā€¦

2 Likes

Idk, whatever the populous wants. If my family ends up going for the GX460 Iā€™ll custom order a sample and put it on.

1 Like

Added a poll! Might be cool to rock a LH logo sticker on the i3ā€¦

1 Like

I was super happy about my net $0 down $255/month 2017 i3 REx until I got the registration renewal from DMV today. $516 due :joy::joy::joy:

Itā€™s a reminder that you got a Leasehackr Score of 20! Youā€™re driving a $54,000 carā€¦ in theory. :joy:

Thatā€™s true.:joy: I remember the LH Score was 20+ yrs when I pulled the trigger. My MSRP is $52,495. If I factor in the gas money Iā€™m saving monthly (my apartment provides free level 2 charging), it bumps the LH Score to 40+ yrs. But two registration renewal of $500+ set LH Socre back to 35ish. Thanks for running this amazing site!

(I do miss my old days in PA where the registration fee is $36 flat rateā€¦)

My Lexus (MSRP of $59k) renewal is due this month and itā€™s $422. Odd that your lower cost BMW is $500+.

My response wouldā€™ve been ā€œprobema senor? Oh sorry officer I thought I was driving in mexico there for a minute.ā€

1 Like

Hmm I missed this thread earlier but think itā€™d be a great idea. Lemme get a LH plate with my LH score on it :slight_smile:

LH 17

Where can I send my money?

I missed this thread too, but think its a great idea. Iā€™d prefer sticker over license plate frame, only because I use my license plate frame to represent my allegiance to my hometown team, the Philadelphia Eagles.

As you should. Ring in the soon-to-be champs; the destroyer of Minnesota miracles

1 Like