Pls Help With Email Offer for Range Rover '24

Well if 53% is the real RV you need to change to about 49.5 in the calc to get to ~79K which is your max RV based on MSRP/the limit…payment then goes to 2900 area.

If MF/RV are right these are just horrible lease terms (and the max limitation on RV makes it even worse)…write a check or finance it instead.

The first guy to reply here. You are a “super supporter”, just go and get the RV from LH calculator (based on $148K max)?

1 Like

some shit poster who barely comes around this toxic waste dump much anymore

5 Likes

Then just say that to 10 dealers. If they all say no, you’ve got your answer.

Frankly be prepared for at least 9 to laugh or insult your intelligence and ask whether you’ve been living under a rock to think 2019 levels of discount exist in 2024, if they even reply at all.

5 Likes

If you don’t have an existing relationship with the dealer, they’ll consider a $10k ADM as a deal for you (seriously). If you can get a full-size RR at MSRP, take it and run.

Many folks have already chimed in… good luck!

1 Like

Lol no this is not happening.

2 Likes

If OP can pull this deal off, he should stop by his local Rolex AD on the way home and ask for a Steel Daytona.

6 Likes

No dealer will reply or they’ll troll you for obvious reasons.

This is a ridiculous offer.

4 Likes

Baby Reaction GIF

Just get the sq7 already - I spent many weeks trying to get 12% with base mf before incentives

Total steal

Only matty ice can do it

Watch how cheap Q8 start to get

4 Likes

Actually, two (one manager, one sales rep) replied and I’ve had follow up calls (more than one) from both today.

One is at $2,700/mo and the other at $2,880/mo - with no deposit or money down. I’m told that Chase and Land Rover haven’t reached a deal on their financing strategic partnership and that once that’s done, the terms will be better. I was advised to wait until that’s done and that’s what I will do.

Glad the decision makers with the vehicles didn’t think like you

1 Like

I agree that it’s great that more people don’t think like Mr. Car Concierge. The world would be too nice of a place. JP Morgan Chase is a great company that exclusively has its clients’ best interests at heart, as decades of litigation has shown!

Smart move only shopping payment. I like your style. Can’t wait to see your BBR soon in the thread! :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

1 Like

What % off gives you those numbers? $100k for 3 years is real baller territory.

1 Like

Congrats, post pics!!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, why wouldn’t you just buy it? There is no way it will depreciate by $97k ($2,700 * 36).

1 Like

DAMN $3,000 a month on a lease!! Would it not make more sense to buy this thing, get an extended warranty and drive it for 8 years?

In all honesty, I hope you get it! It would be amazing.

Your target was $2200/month and they’re 500-680 more per month than that x 36 payments…

That’s 500-680x36 which means they’re $18,000-$24480 over where your offer is.

Earlier you asked for frankness. I still think it’s a ridiculous offer. Nothing personal about it.

6 Likes

They called because that’s what people in sales do when doing their job responsibly. They told you to wait because the lease rates haven’t updated for the month. And they will call you back but NOT to give you 15k off their new range but rather MSRP plus add ons.

I do wish you the best of luck on the search and hope you score some sorta % off.