Very little discount, I can guarantee it’s a marked up MF even though you haven’t provided it, and you aren’t leveraging as many rebates as you could be.
(1) You won’t get a hackr deal in the Seattle area (which I assume is where you are based on the registration fees).
(2) Never put that much money down (or any money down) on a lease. If the car is totaled, you lose it. At most, pay first month and registration.
(3) Push for more discount - I wouldn’t take less than 10% on a new car at this point, though my understanding is i3 inventory is scarce, so you may not be able to.
(4) Make sure you get Costco and try to get an OL code as well. Also, if you qualify for the recent grad, make sure you nab that too. All free money.
(5) Make sure they give you buy rate on the MF - this is probably marked up to the max. Buy rate is .00166.