Please Review My A4 Lease Offer!

Don’t let him kid you…Cute was one of the prerequisites for him to get into a Volvo.

1 Like

Change cute to sleek and we will give you a pass …

1 Like

And Ursus is the cutest of them all …

1 Like

You love that cuddly bear…admit it.

I swear it is like pulling teeth trying to get various dealerships to respond to me/get me quotes. I’m ready to forget about a car and just walk everywhere at this point.

I get people giving me only an A4 offer when I’ve explicitly asked for A4 and S4, I got a response from that other dealership explaining why my payment was applied as a down payment and not a security deposit (because their current promos don’t require one right now - well that’s not what I asked so let’s do your job - and yes I responded already telling him how I want my money used)…no one wants my business! Pushing me to look at other manufacturers.

Giulia is a fantastically better deal (and much better driver’s car).

Yeah if you want something that looks terrible from the front, has a cheap and awkward interior, dated tech/infotainment, and barely any more hp then by all means…

Whatever makes you happy man. I disagree on all of your points (except maybe the infotainment part, but it has Android Auto which is all I care about) and stand by my statement that it is fantastically better value than an A4 (and in my opinion far better looking both inside and out, and you’d have to be crazy to think it didn’t drive far better than an A4). This is coming from an Audi fan who previously drove an S4…

So you like Giulia better than S4?

Yeah if you want something that looks terrible from the front, has a cheap and awkward interior, dated tech/infotainment, and barely any more hp then by all means…

Did a Giulia kill your parents? When did more hp become a bad thing?

2 Likes

To be clear, this was an older S4 (B5), 2 cars ago. I just meant that I have a soft-spot for Audi in general based on that (very) positive experience back in the day.

Having said that, I don’t like modern Audi interiors with the “stuck-on tablet”, and I absolutely love my crema lusso interior in the Giulia. I didn’t directly compare to the S4 because, frankly, it was going to cost a lot more to lease (+50% or so) based on poking around here, and I completely fell in love with the drivability of the Giulia. I have a “Q2” (RWD Ti with Performance Pack) so it has the LSD and the adaptive suspension dampers. While people seem to love driving most Giulia’s, the LSD seems to make a big difference in avoiding “nanny intervention”.

(I have driven new A4s and they’re fine, just not exciting like the Giulia).

Edit: Obviously my point was just a strong recommendation to the OP to at least go and test drive a Giulia. They might be surprised!

1 Like

The biggest disadvantage the Giulia has over the A4 is alfa decided to put the B pillar about 12" too far forward. Kills that car for those of us with big shoulders.

Or buy a CPO S4?

20 character

@IvanAudi is there someone on your end at Rusnak that handles Volvo offers like this?

2 Likes