Please retire thx

, , , , , , ,

Even more on the 4Runner…

Dang. Thanks brother.

I may grab one and transfer it to CA in 2 months. Too tempting not to :beers:

2 Likes

@Bostoncarconcierge Waiting for the banhammer on this guy. So far all this posts seem to get deleted.

1 Like

How much is a rav 4 xle?

Someone has the username Toyota?

He isn’t with Toyota, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

6 Likes

Hi,
I am looking to lease a TOYOTA SUV. I am a MASS resident. My email address is mgkashi@gmail.com
Thanks

I emailed you thank you

Sent you a message thx

I’m new to this forum. I’m in the market for a Toyota Tacoma from the North Shore area. What do you have available, is this Taco still available and what is the purchase price at end of lease?

Shoot me a message and we can chat about the specifics.

Thanks!

I wouldn’t buy these after lease because the residual is too high.

Dang. They got deleted before I got to read them.

1 Like

Voodoo blue TRD pro Tacoma is pending

We are down to one pro taco in white

Both TRD pro 4runners are still available

what would be 1st + dmv for flushing (8.875%) resident 12k/36 rav4 le??? my credit 750+

We are down to 1 Tacoma TRD Pro in White and 1 TRD Pro 4Runner in Voodoo Blue!

I took the white 4runner for myself :slight_smile:

That said, still many amazing deals on the non-Pro stuff remain (please see first post in this thread).

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge Wouldn’t you come out ahead with buying the 4Runner TRD Pro? You’re paying $12k over the course of two year lease. TRD Pros depreciate $2k or $3k in couple years, specially for Voodo Blue and other speciality colors.

I plan to transfer it to the west coast after a few months of ownership

1 Like

And make a few thousand from the lease assumer for the trouble with the TRD PRO crazy Cali demand :wink:

“Vehicular Arbitrage”

Or

“Automotive Arbitrage”

2 Likes

For others I would suggest to still use Mike’s services but buy the car instead of leasing at 10% off MSRP if that discount isn’t locked to just leasing. Never seen TRD Pro 4Runners go under MSRP so great job @Bostoncarconcierge

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir.

And I should have mentioned before, I don’t disagree with your note at all.

This is a fantastic vehicle to buy.