Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

Is Mill excise?

When the leasing company pays the bill, I just add it to my monthly and have an interest free loan for 12 months on it

Iā€™m going to guess that if something crazy catastrophic happensā€¦you would be close to on par with what these sell forā€¦flip it to zoom or Carvana.

Yeah, same concept as excise in MA. I believe yours is charged by the town like ours, but itā€™s a fixed $25 per $1000, right?

Here each town has a mill rate. The cities are 40+, most of the more affluent town are in the 25-30 range, and the crazy money towns like Greenwich are below 20.

Thatā€™s correct yep

You guys are a terrible influence! I rode in one of these back when they first came out and thatā€™s when I fell in love. But, I havenā€™t driven one. I had seen that as more of a formality, but Iā€™m a bit concerned now because Iā€™m a big guy and was shocked yesterday at how poorly I fit in a Murano. Iā€™ve driven my momā€™s compass around and am super comfy, so I figured most crossovers and SUVs would work (I know to seat away from small cars). Before I commit to a deal remotely, I need to get some seat time in one. The nearest Volvo dealer is about 40mins away, so I just had an appointment to check out an 18 at the local Ford dealer. I got there and they couldnā€™t find the car, so Iā€™m going to have to go elsewhere tomorrow. As long as the test drive goes well and these arenā€™t all gone, Iā€™ll probably pull the trigger. And, if they are, 3 LHers got awesome deals and it makes my decision easy. Win win.

Ok, Iā€™ll stop clogging up this thread so this man can sell some cars!

1 Like

Bursting blue is gone!

But I now have a red!

Red, White, Grey available!

1 Like

Red, white and blue (another one)!

1 Like

Lol I wish!

We could have represented the USA and Russia.

Blue is gonzo though

There is also France, Netherlands, etc

1 Like

You crack me up!!!

White is pending to an LH member from the GA mountains!

Red and grey available!

2 Likes

Another bursting blue now available!

MSRP on all of these cars is $65,200

Every option aside from exterior styling kit!

Osmium, Red, Bursting Blue available as of noon on 6/22

1 Like

This busting blue color on these cars when seen in person is incredible to my eyes!

1 Like

Bursting blue is pending to an LH member from western NY!

2 Likes

Yea fellow Western NYā€™er

1 Like

716 for life

1 Like

Haha the rest of the country just doesnā€™t understand lol

1 Like

914 (foā€™ shoā€™)

Now if you would just finalize my X3 deal I could fly over with a fellow 716ā€™er

hey hey this is a Volvo thread lol

2 Likes