Please retire this thread

, , , , , , , ,

Intentionally left it out of this one my man

Fear of people passing out haha

I’m so shocked they’re all still available

To many of us trying to hack a XC60 north of 400. But this is a steal, for anyone looking.

1 Like

This at least gives faith that crazy deals are possible. Considering these are very close to what I want to spend and have an extra $5k in options, I’d say they’re a really stellar dal.

2 Likes

I your close you have to jump on this

1 Like

So let’s write it up!

Will ship anywhere but ca

1 Like

And when will you get a choice of colors as well. If I remember correctly when you started you were quoted more then this on a inscription?

1 Like

But he said:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What color is the interior on the white one?

Hahaha sorry

Sounded like a dealership there

R Designs are allllllways black

1 Like

Let’s talk. PM?

PM is nice

Oh, absolutely. This is THE deal for an XC60. I had multiple dealers tell me <$2k DAS and <$500 per month would never happen, even on a loaner, and these were $60,705 MSRP Inscriptions. One went so far as to say that if I could get those kind of prices somewhere to let him know and he’ start getting his inventory from them instead of paying more to get it straight from Volvo.

The only thing giving me pause is that I had started backing away from buying an XC60 at all right now. I found out you can’t transfer Volvo leases, and I always like to have an escape plan on any sizable financial commitment. And, nobody has been able to tell me what address they use for the registration, and that has major property tax implications for me.

If somebody has made the solid decision to get one and is just waiting for the right deal, they’d be a fool to pass this up. The color choices are great too, I had always been meaning toward white, but I literally just saw my first bursting blue in person 10 minutes ago on the highway and it was GORGEOUS.

1 Like

You can use an address for any property you own

Insurance will want primary garaging access

In New England anyone with property in New Hampshire registers there due to no sales tax

The lack of transfer is a lackluster excuse :slight_smile:

Agreed, These are unicorn worthy in the Volvo world

1 Like

And yet…they’re all still here…

See, that’s the first time I’ve gotten an answer, and it’s not even from a dealer!

According to CT law, the leasing company can use my address or their address on the registration, and the taxes follow that. My mill rate is around 30, but others are around 40. They go as low as the teens on the Gold Coast. I wish more companies did like Ford. They have it setup so that the mill rate is only 12.25, and they divide it up into the monthly payment. On a $65k car, that’s $50/mo vs $1500/yr, which is nice.

Anyway, I know the transfer part is a lame excuse. But, I have two cars that can get me around and this is purely a luxury. I always like to have the ability to shed any non-essential expenses in case some catastrophic, unforeseen circumstance was to arise. That makes me a very boring and non-spontaneous person. :blush:

1 Like