Please let me know if this is good lease deals for EQS / iX

Hi All, let me know if this is a good deal. I test drove both and liked both of them.
State: TX
EQS 450+ 2023
MSRP: 112,000
Discount ( including fleet): 22,000 + 7500 rebate
Total monthly: 799
DAS: 11,000 ( includes tax and all)

IX M60 2023 loaner 4000 miles
MSRP: 116,000
Discount: 31,000
Monthly: 849
DAS: 11,500

Update the tags to include the state you’re taxed in, not some “nationwide” generic.

Thanks, added. It’s in Texas.

Nopes

Nada!

For the money, the iX is def the better car.

If you liked the eqs450 you should be fine in the 50 trim of the IX.

Check the Marketplace for Texas offers.

No lender tax credits, a similarly equipped new iX 50e will be nearly the same payment right now.

If we could do better for them on this one I would jump on the opportunity. :man_shrugging:

Well then honestly OP would be crazy to accept these absolutely atrocious programs from BMW and Mercedes

They should just get a gently used Camry off Craigslist based on that logic.

Anyhow…as someone who markets, sells and drives these cars the iX deal in question has my blessing as of now for OP despite not being the one who’s selling them the car.

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedback. For the iX M60 loaner, can I ask the dealer about lender tax credits?

Ask all you want, They’re simply not available right now.

1 Like

Have you done much research on LH regarding the prices people have paid for these cars?

Have you looked at threads inside Share Deals & Tips and posts within the thread titled “Trophy Garage”?

I would hope you should add to this advice that he should only consider cars posted within the same month when looking at the Trophy Garage thread, unless it is known to the OP that the programs are the same.

1 Like

I agree but only to an extent. Hacking is often about timing. Limiting oneself to what may be the worst month or two of the year doesn’t make sense to me.

100% it is, but some people don’t have the luxury of waiting.

At this point, I’d wait for next month if you want an iX in Texas in hopes that tax credits come back, but realistically, most people can’t wait 2-3+ months, at least not the people that we deal with on a daily basis.

1 Like

In the absence of crystal balls we only have history to guide us and historically march or April were the months when MBFS and BMWFS decided that lease support would end for the prior model year and everyone realized they’d need to be cleared out.

Holding on to an owned car for a little longer, extending a lease, renting for a month, borrowing a car, these are all things I’ve done. I believe the inconvenience is worth it. Not just for this lease. But because it’s a cycle and you want to end the lease at a good time to get a deal on the next lease.

Starting and ending in an “off month” is just a terrible cycle to be on (yes there are exceptions proved by seasoned hackrs who do this for fun but for the normal lessee it just makes your life easier).

Thanks all for the feedback. I can definitely hold on buying 1-2 months if that gives me a better deal. Question is that would we have better deal in Feb / March, or all the current incentives may go away in next couple of months and then I would have to wait till December to find something good.

While no one can say for sure,

This:

Is more likely than this:

1 Like