Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for a lease to buy.

I am trying to keep our budget low
Mazda CX-5

My wife wants Lexus
Would do an NX 300

We are in the NYC area (Long island)

Currently have a Lexus IS 300 fsport that I have to give back next week so if anyone can PM me in the next day or two would be great.

Hi Folks

We have been looking to replace my wife’s 2001 Subaru Outback and re trying to figure out the best possible bang for the buck. We want the best safety package and have seen that this is only available on the Limited editions on any of the Subaru’s.
Based on our searches and visits to the dealers, it appears unlikely we can get a good lease on the Crosstrek which is our top choice due its high demand. We are willing to look at the Outback/Forester/Impreza models in that order of preference.

Can we get help with figuring out the best deals we can get in Chandler AZ 85226.

We can go either 24 /36 months , 0 down, with 12K miles on any of the above as long as they have the Limited trim which offers the full Eyesight safety package

BTW we have been completely overwhelmed with looking for a car since we havent done this in ~10 years and were so glad to find this awesome site.

Any Arizona specific info will be great :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. Just a word of advice, I know there’s some good SoCal deals. Not sure if you’d be interested in traveling or not. Phoenix usually isn’t a good/competitive market. Try looking at the marketplace on here.

Any good deals on the VW Atlas in the NY, NJ, PA, CT area?
Interested in leatherette and 4Motion

My parents are looking to replace an ancient Toyota Corolla. I think that they want a convertible. My stepfather was initially opposed to leasing, but I figure I can show him the light! Are there any great lease programs on convertibles at this time?

Thank You

Looking to lease a loaner/courtsey BMW X3.
3yr/36K
$1000 down (will cover govt/title etc)
NJ/Philly Metro/Delaware
Costco

Looking to sign a Range Rover Velar 340 R Dynamic SE or HSE would even consider a 380 depending on the deal.

Interested in either a 33 or 36 month lease 10K miles, $0 down

Here is a link to my build: https://build.landrover/A1EA5962

1. Dodge Charger Scat pack
    2.36months/12k
    3florida or texas
    4.email
    under 450 little to no money down
  1. Lexus SUV (NX, RX, even UX) Would like to be around $300 - $400 a month
  2. 3 year 7500 mil
  3. Washington State
  4. PM
  5. N/A

My mom is in the market for a new CUV/SUV lease, and we have narrowed it down to a few options. Her only absolute necessities on these choices are leather and AWD.

Mazda CX5 (Grand Touring Reserve/Signature with 2.5T)
Lexus NX 300
Cadillac XT5
36 month/15k miles per year
Southeast Michigan
PM preferred

Thanks!

Looking to lease a 2019 GMC Canyon, currently have 2016 Canyon - lease up in two month.

2019 GMC Canyon (Diesel, 4WD, SLT, Crew Cab, Short Box)
10k/12k 36m/39m
Mahwah, New Jersey
PM me
No special qualifications except loyalty and any current promotions, excellent credit
Looking for $0 down, sign and drive!

Are brokers and dealers still responding to this thread? wondering effectiveness

1 Like

Its more to put them in one place vs 100’s of new topics

2 Likes

This page provides some lol’s

4 Likes

Where dreams go to die

2 Likes

Still waiting on @Bostoncarconcierge to reply to my request

3 Likes

Looking for a Jaguar F type SVR lease

27-36 months, 7500-10K per year

Zero down, just the necessary fee’s

I’m located in Nj 08830. Tier 1 credit, current lease expires in 2 months.
Please email me: pkasquad@gmail.com

Hello - I am in market to lease a leaf, just wondering if anyone could share price, incentives for florida or specific to northeast Florida. Thanks!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Looking to lease a white SE Palisade or black S telluride. 24/36month, 12k miles. Up to 3500 down
Im in Louisiana.