Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Get out of your comfort zone and go to NJ.

Curious how the Stelvio drives. Keep us posted!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi there, just joined the awesome forum and looking for ways to start a conversation.
I am looking to lease and willing to consider different european vehicles. In Seattle, can pick up in CA, OR, ID or ship.
Looking for a deal with 400 monthly payment and under 1k down (first month, registration,etc).
Considering BMW X3, X4(19), 4,5 series. Audi a6, Range Rover, may be Volvo.

Yell at me if I am doing it the wrong way but this is in Wanted section.
PS leased 328GT 2016 for 400 per month and 1st month+registration (MSRP 51k) and want to find similar deal.

Looking for a lease deal around the $230price range. I am trying to get the Honda Clarity Electric but unfortunately I am not in CA so no dealer is willing to work with me even though I have a family member in CA who is willing to sign the lease with me. Trying to find a Jetta, Civic, Mazda3, Elantra type of cars. Located in Chicago. Need min of 15k miles. Willing to ship car if deal makes sense. Willing to pay more for electric/plug in cars. Thanks!

Already then… Any relation to Andrei Dmitrievich?

Looking for Midsize SUV lease - Central NJ region.
Looking for under $240/month ( all taxes and cost rolled in) with ) 0 DAS
Prefer AWD on Nissan Rogue, VW Tiguan SE or GM Terrain or any equivalent.
24-36 months lease options. 12K/Year.

Good credit score. Currently have an offer for $240/month for Nissan SV AWD.
Ready to sign a lease immediately

1. Honda clarity plug-in
    12k or 10k, 36month
    Nyc, NY
    bhavnesh1010@gmail.com
    prefer green or blue

i did see some was able to get a onetime pay of 5500, i would like something similar

Looking for 2019 QX60 Luxe with sensory, proactive and essentials packages. I live in coastal Alabama and am ready to lease. Thanks

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - 2018 A4 Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI S-tronic
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/7.5
  3. Region/State - North Florida (I can travel for a good deal)
  4. Preferred method of contact - email: leslie0720@gmail.com

I don’t like black car or black interior.

Packages:

Navigation and Telematics package
Cold Weather package
Audi care

Wanted:
Chevy Volt, or similar car
36 mo or takeover
SF Bay Area/San Jose
Contact me here

Here’s your guy…

@chevyphil
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

That depends on your perspective.
Given that you are informed - may be.

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - Subaru Impreza hatch, Subaru Forester, Jeep Compass, Toyota RAV4. Automatic only and whichever is cheapest.
  2. Term/Mileage - 36/12
  3. Region/State - So Cal
  4. Preferred method of contact - DM

Send me a pm on the RAV4

Wanted: A dealer who will payoff my lease (900 (450 times two) in payments and 33,000 payoff amount), mint condition 2016 IS350 Fsport Blue, with 25,000 miles on it.

Would like a mid size/full size truck or heavy duty Suv with android auto and a big touch screen. Radar cruise control would be a plus!

Lease is up Nov 25th, so if you want to make a deal for 2 months from now that works too.

Are you saying you want a dealer to buy your car, or pay off the remaining lease for you to take it back to Lexus and give it back?

If the former, no live dealer is going to give you a number without seeing it first. Try Carvana/Vroom and see what they’ll offer…would be similar to getting a quote from a dealership.

If the latter, all they would have to do is roll 900 into your payments to get you out of your lease. They’re not going to give that money to you though.

Yeah I know it’s a pipe dream :smile: - the car is 99% flawless with low miles.

Have done both Carvana and Voom, they are offering 2000 less than payoff.

Wanted Chevrolet Volt Premier - Blue preferred
36/12
Maryland / N. Virginia
Please PM me
Thanks!

Your expectations on pricing are a little out of left field. Every single one of those cars that you posted is well over $500 a month with taxes / fees upfront. Times are very different from when you got your 328. I pay $391 with first month due for a $54k 340i, but I know that isn’t close to possible anymore, and I’m in this business…