Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Lease Wanted:
Cars: BMW i8 / Audi R8 / AMG GT / Aston Martin Vantage
Term: 24
Miles: 10
NYC, Above 750 credit
(347) 770-2073‬

Long time LH stalker, very new LH poster. Haven’t seen much for the TN market represented from either Dealers or Brokers or users. Looking at Mid-size SUV’s (JGC, XC90, Pilot) with more options than not, and a 20k lease (24m and 36m possibilities). Anyone got any leads? I’m kicking over rocks locally in middle TN via email, but willing to travel. Own a Honda, Costco Member, above 800 credit.
(615) 504-3224 Text

1. 2019 Toyota Tacoma, 4 door, automatic, 4 or 6 cylinder, any trip package
  2. 24 months / 10k
  3. Live in FL, willing to travel to surrounding states or ship
  4. ‪(727) 279-0585‬ Text
  5. No other special qualifications

Open to loaner/demo for lower monthly payment.

Looking for something as discussed in the blog: https://leasehackr.com/blog/2019/5/5/toyota-tacoma-costs-peanuts-to-lease-and-its-all-down-to-residual-value

Honda Clarity Plug-in Base model, Color: Silver
3 years very low mileage lease (I only drive about 6500 miles a year)
So. CA (Zip code: 91024)
Credit score over 820
I am looking for the best deal I can get.
Please quote total price including tax, license and any other fees.
I need the car around July 12th when my Chevy Volt lease expires.

Hi,

I’m a newbie so I hope I get this right.

1. 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab
    (Prefer Black with Premium +Technology Package but these are not essential, I am open to whatever results in a good deal.)
  2. 24 months /12k
  3. Portland/Oregon (97068) but am very much open to out of state deals
  4. PM or email at this time
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) N/A

Can pay drive offs+ max MSDs up front.

Any information to help me out would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

1. 2019 BMW 330i
  2. Gray
  3. 36/10k
  4. Socal
  5. Excellent credit, prefer $1000 or less down.
    $400/mo or less
  6. No loyalty/ no security deposit

I need it before 7/10/2019.

Please PM me.

Thank you!

All-
I know it’s tough to find deals in the summer on convertibles, but the kids and wife want one.
I need 4 seats

Any suggestions?

With the 2020 on it’s way, I am looking to score a killer deal on a 2019 M550i lease. Been getting quoted 8.5% off, but that is weak considering the changes coming to the 2020.

Anyone aware of deals at 10-13% off? PM me.

Huracan
R8
Possibly Vantage

I want a very aggressive discount…24 month low miles lease (2500 on the lambo/5000 on the others).

I have the credit and am in SoCal…needs to be a unicorn and I’ll do ASAP.

Hey guys

I know someone looking to do a short term lease of 18 months or lease take over in ny nj ct area

They’re looking for a Mercedes Benz, bmw or Range Rover - they’re open to different models from these brands but wants a good price

All help is welcome and referral, if there’s additional website website or forums they should check pls send me that info

Thanks

Looking for a unicorn deal
I’ve been seeing all these unicorn deals the past few weeks for BMW X2 and 330 ex loaners for about $158 a month 24 months , with msd. X8.

Hit me up if you have anything within the price range with the same model or different model or a Benz with the same price

I am in New Mexico so anyone in the Southwest California region that can sell for her to sell For out of state

1. Lexus RC300 / BMW 3 series/ Audi A5 2dr coupe/ MB C300 coupe
  2. 36/10k
  3. NJ
  4. PM
  5. currently have a lexus so maybe conquest? unsure

Looking for one of the cars listed above 36/10k pref. black/black
can lease today or Monday. Please PM thanks!

Hello i’m in socal. looking for a deal on a porsche macan lease 24 or 36 months. ready to pull the trigger

1. Acura NSX
  2. 36/10
  3. California, Bay Area. Willing to travel or ship for the right deal.
  4. Open to colors except Orange. Not interested in paying for any options outside of the basic metallic color upgrade.

Worth a shot! Hoping someone can help me out here. I’m in the Minneapolis area - open to a deal all around the Midwest!

• BMW 440 GC x drive or 530i xdrive. Convenience package / lighting package / leather seats / driver assist ideal but not necessary … under $400/mo ideal
  • 2 or 3 year lease / 12K miles
  • Midwest region
  • feel free to reply/DM me here
  • BMW loyalty & CCA applicable

Appreciate any and all help ahead of time!
John

Any TX dealers/brokers here that can get me into a sedan for sub 250 or a loaner for sub 300 monthly? I am in Louisiana but no dealer is biting. Need minimal miles 10K or even 7.5K

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    I8 or 911 or R8

2. Term/Mileage
    i8 lease 24 or 36 at 7.5k; 911 or R8 buy or lease.

3. Region/State
    California

4. Preferred method of contact
    LH

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Current BMW and Audi owner. Some fleet discounts also.

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type - SUVs like Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia Sorento, Mazda CX5, or bigger. Would like to stay under $240
  • Term/Mileage 15000/yr
  • Region/State Dallas, TX
  • Preferred method of contact email: gojoecho@gmail.com
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) Currently have a Honda and Toyota. 800+ Credit.
    [/quote]

There’s no bigger turnoff to a broker than seeing someone looking for a unicorn deal.

1 Like

Don’t lie… we know you are the creator of the unicorn