Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Anyone knows a Broker with good reputation in Florida?

Anyone know of a good broker in the Ohio region. I am in the Cincinnati area. Thanks

I’ve noticed most of the brokers mentioned are SoCal or northeast locations. Does anyone recommend a broker for the Carolinas?

I heave not seen any on Leasehackr in the 6+ months I have been on. Some will ship cars. Florida or Philly is the closest. Deals better in DC or up towards North East Corridor. I have a friend in Triangle who used a broker to get his Bmw 440i grand coupe. He said it was a phenomenal deal and super smooth. Want me to reach out and get contact info? He lives in the Triangle. Not sure on broker location.

Hi guys! I’m new here and feeling things out. I’m looking for a luxury sedan or possibly small suv to lease. V6/V8 Car Play, memory seats, moonroof, and leather are a must. Heated and cooled seats would be nice. I’m open to any makes and models, not sure where the best leases are right now. I’d like to stay under $500. What should I be considering?

timashe

14h
In So Cal anyone have any lease deals or figures they can share on the Kia Niro EX Premium package? I keep seeing stuff on the LX but not the EX and looking to get new lease. 36 months 10k miles with minimal drive offs.

Look at a Sentra

There are no brokers for North Carolina. If you cannot negotiate on your own, your options are to try @Benedetto or travel to NY/NJ/CT or try a broker from there.

Looking for a new daily driver. I’m open to shipping or picking up the car in person in SoCal if the deal makes sense. Thanks in advance

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type

Anything at or under $400/month. Was leaning towards a Tundra or a 4 Series but open to pretty much anything. Loaners ok.

1. Term/Mileage
    Preferably 24/12k but 24/10k would be ok

2. Region/State
    Arizona

3. Preferred method of contact
    PM

4. Special qualifications, if applicable
    New Grad. Currently have a Ford/Honda, not sure if that helps.

Looking to lease my first truck.
Definitely in love with the look of the new Ram Rebel.
Was wondering if anyone could help me get a good deal on a 19’ Dodge Rebel.

In Massachusetts.

Hello All, in the business of a new vehicle and I’m looking for a deal on the following:

BMW 4 series GC preferably a loaner
  2. Term/Mileage
    10K/36 or 24 Months
  3. Region/State
    Washington DC but can travel northeast to the vehicle
  4. Preferred method of contact
    PM
  5. Special qualifications
    Might still count as a recent grad but not positive
    Hyundai Sonata SE or SEL

2. Term/Mileage
    15k/36

3. Region/State
    NY

Please DM me

5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    $500 Boostup, 2016 Sonata Loyalty Rebate

Looking for under or around $200 with tax tags paid up front

Looking for a friend in Michigan, zip 49001

2020 Kia Telluride AWD EX (w captains chairs)
  2. Term/Mileage
    10k/36
  3. Region/State
    MI
    Please DM me
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    Not sure.

Hello all!

I’m looking for either a Nissan Rogue SL AWD or a Honda CR-V EX-L AWD.

Term/Mileage
Preferably 36/12k but flexible if the deal is right

Region/State
70125 or can register to my property in 33446 if better deals

Preferred method of contact
PM

thank you to anyone who can help! Love this forum.

Hi all, I’m looking for either a 2018 Panamera Turbo (Sport Turismo is okay too) or 2019 Panamera GTS

Term/Mileage
36/10k or 36/12k

Region/State

Preferred method of contact
PM

Any help appreciated.

2019 MB A220 or CLA250
12k miles/yr
24 or 36 month term
92840 zip code

Looking to close the deal by the end of the month.

I would like to buy or lease Ford F 150
Any lease deals in Dallas Texas

Looking for:

1. 2019 BMW 740 or 750, m-package, driver assist, HUD preferred. 12K miles24 or 36 months term. Anywhere in California. Email or PM me. Another BMW and MB in the household.

2. Allocation for a custom build MB G63. Willing to wait 6-12 months. Same, anywhere in California. Email or PM me. Another BMW and MB in the household.

@dealers: Please share if you have any latest deals to lease on Odyssey EX-L ?

Yes we do. Please text us 3235743360