Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for an X5 Xdrive40e plugin - 2018 or after, demo okay. Sorry have no loyalty.
Ideally - White exterior, beige interior
10k or 12k, 24 or 36.
$550ish with tax., no down (OBO).

Thanks !.

Check the one I posted, but you’re not getting the 550 a month payment on a car that’s 70k, even with loyalty.

1 Like

Any Good Deal for BMW X3 12k/year 36 Months in MA

Understood and agreed. Range inspired by some of the deal posted here, links below. I also understand that these might be one-offs thats why OBO (or best offer). Thanks!

Looking for a Jeep Wrangler 4 door sport in nyc 2 or 3 year, 7.5k or 10k.

Hi Lexus Group!

Trying to find a dealer who can help with the currently tough Lexus RX450h AWD program:

1. Need to get RX450h AWD with Premium and Navigation at $49,900 net cap with reasonable DP / cap cost reduction combined with MSDs (7 or 9 depending on what is allowed in the program)
  2. Need dealer who has a national registration system (I do most of work on this- you just fill out tax form and give me a T-tag from your state and I drive vehicle home to finalize government registration)
  3. Dealer must honor current Lexus MF of .00105 and residual of 60% and not markup or use leasing other than Lexus/Toyota

If you are interested, and can immediately send a term / purchase sheet, please message me directly. I am ready to sign today.

Thank you!

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2018 Lexus IS300/350 F Sport or BMW 340i xDrive (loaners okay primarily white or grey/silver colors)
    Budget- 250-350 with tax
    MSD’s putting down
  2. Term/Mileage
    24/10K or 24/12K
  3. Region/State
    NY (NJ, PA, CT) or within 300 miles of NY
  4. Preferred method of contact
    PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) None

Looking for an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport comparable to this deal:

Within about 300 miles from Detroit, MI or shipped.
24mo/12k
Not a FCA vehicle owner right now.

Thank you!

Looking to takeover a lease for a BMW X4 or X6. 6-12 months. Somewhere in socal would be best. If anyone has one they wanna dump, I’m here! Please email me at monika brook at gmail. thanks!

Wouldn’t that be nice? Hope you’re willing to put money down.

340i/440i with m sport package and apple carplay. 19 wheel and adaptive m suspension is preferred.
Loaner would be better.

MSD’s lol I’m not stupid.

Hi dealers and hacker,

I have been on the market for a while and it is very noisy. I could not get anywhere close with any of the deas here. Please let me know if you have any 2018 Loaner BMW X1/X2 Gray? With minimum convenience package but preference is premium. If you have a color which is deeply discounted for being in a lot for longer or any valid reason please let me know. I might jump on it.
No down, just MSD-7 and drive-off.
No loyalty or conquest but CSP certificate and code for $4000 incentives for X1 and $5500 for X2.

I appreciate your support.

P.S. I contacted the dealerships around me (94158) and I hardly get any deal. Quotes are 400+ and when you start negotiating the disappear.

I’ll look at the post. Didn’t see if prices dropped. I’ll pm you afterwards

Brokers and dealers …

Looking for : BMW i8 ROADSTER
(ready to sign & drive)

I have seen quite a few the last month with payments around around $1000 - $1100 a month and looking for a comparable deal.
I have an i8 going back in 2 months so I have: *LOYALTY
*OL code
*Also signed up for bmw event Friday - should be another 1k * if stackable.

BMW 740 (90K+) in the $650-699 ballpark range I have seen too and would take that as well.

To get those deals would most likely be DEMO’s
And would need to put MSD, which i do not mind.

PM me

Thank you in advance !

Looking for a 2018 or 2018 Tiguan SE (possibly open to S if the price is right) for under $250 per month including tax. 36 months - 7500 or 10k mileage. SoCal - zip code 90035. Qualifications include recent grad, conquest (currently leasing infiniti and GM). Tier 1 credit.

I am open to other compact SUVs if the price is right.

Contact via PM please. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • new or old model civic; corrola; bmw;benz, loaner is fine if available
  • 200 or below for civic corrola; 250 for bmw or benz; zero down zero DAS prefered
  • 24 or 36, min allowed 7500 is fine
  • LA/CA
  • send PM and will share contact
  • recent grad
  • MSD ok

Hello,

1)2019 velar in red, 7,500 miles, term any. Base velar is fine, higher end is also fine as long as it still a good deal.
2) in memphis, , have done leases from out of state before
3) prefer to do single pay or at least discuss in those terms.
4) send me a pm and i will give email.

1. time is as soon as possible.

Hi guys. Looking for some help from you lease hackrs and dealers.

Going to take a budget approach

Budget: $250 / mth
Down pmt: $0
Term: 36/39
Mileage: 10k
Region: South Florida
Preferences: Love BMW, Mercedes, Alfa, obviously. If I can get into one for the price, perfect. But I don’t think I will. So, aiming for a Toyota Camry XSE white with red interior.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill