Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Hi all, this forum has been really helpful as I think about my next lease. I am currently leasing a 2016 Q5 S-line and have 3 payments left, paying $585/month (15k mileage) - in Philly, PA. I want to get into a SQ5 and pay around the same monthly, can stretch into the $600s if need be. No problems with as many MSDs as necessary. Please lmk your thoughts in terms of going about getting a deal similar to the one shared above. Specifically

-When’s best time to reach out to dealers/brokers?
-What’s the right approach in terms of getting the best deal when I reach out?
-What’s the best negotiation strategy, when do I bring up MSDs?
-Is there value in reaching out to NJ, NY or Delaware dealerships or stick to PA?
-etc. etc. etc.

All your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
PhillyAudiSQ5

:

Looking for a Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Sport preferably red in Cali. 36/10k Budget is $3xx/month, $0 down ideally. DM to start. Thanks!

Hi all,

My family member is Canada is looking to lease a RAV4 Hybrid. Anyone have any referrals for any brokers/dealers to work with in Richmond Hill, Ontario?

Thanks for the help!

15 km per yr
36 months
$0 down

1. 2018/2019 Luxury sedan- Infiniti, BMW, Audi, Benz, Lexus (no pref over hybrid, electric, etc)- ~200/month
  2. less than 10k
  3. Houston, TX
  4. PM on here
  5. Recent grad (july 2018). Credit scores in the upper 600s. I have read deals with the 330e, looking for something similar. and yes, I will ask around on here to make sure the deal is good.
1 Like

Not sure if even anybody checks here, but looking for

• BMW X1 or X3 in S FL (little flexible in terms of driving)
  • 12k miles per year
  • $0 drive off
  • MSDs ok
  • BMW loyalty
  • Needs to be around $500 max for the X3 and less for the X1.

Hello, I’m looking for a Forester Sport trim with the additional saftey package (MSRP 32k)

I would like to pay $340 a month for 36 months at 12k a year but no down payment and all taxes and fees rolled into the monthly payment.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Not going to happen…

If you get it for $400, you’ve struck a good deal.

I’m NYC

Looking for either:
BMW X7 msrp 74-78k with max out of pocket including fees 3-4K 850/mo

Or

Range Rover sport msrp 74-78k max out of pocket 3-4K 860/mo

10k miles 36/39 month lease.

——
I’m currently in gle 350 and was originally shopping around for 2020 gle450 but the leases are just insane right now on that car near the 76k price range

Looking for a lease on a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, XLE or XSE, 12K miles/year, somewhere in California preferred. I have a few estimates from websites, and talked to a few local dealerships for quotes, but wondering if there’s anything else out there.

lol come on man. what were you quoted for that x7? over 1k? probably the same for the range?

2 Likes

I’m trying to find a 2018/2019 range sport, demo even. I’m not in hurry but maybe sometimes deals come up.

Looking for a new lease by the middle of May.

1. 2018/2019 sedan/SUV: Infiniti, BMW, Audi, VW, Buick or other good deals.
  2. Less than $300 per month, 0 down payment.
  3. Less than 10k mile per year.
  4. San Francisco area.
  5. Excellent credit score 800s.
  1. 2020 Kia AWD Telluride EX or SX in White
  2. 36 Month/12K or Purchase / or combo
  3. CA/ Nor-CAL
  4. Preferred method of contact PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (Competitive lessee, ex Mil, etc.)

Anyone know if it’s possible to get the M3 for a selling price of 60k? I’m looking for a nice hack and it seems hard to get a 25% discount :confused:

I am looking to lease a 2019 BMW 740i XDrive with the following parameters:

1. Ideal setup: M Sport, Driver Assistance Plus, Parking Assistance, and Cold Weather packages (MSRP in $95-100K range)
  2. 36m/10K (MF = 0.00177, Residual = 55%)
  3. Current BMW owner, qualify for $2K loyalty
  4. I am located in NYS (8% tax rate), but would prefer to lease through a non-NY dealer so I can put down 7 MSDs.

On a $95K MSRP, I want to be at about $750/month (pre tax with 7 MSDs) with a drive off of about $4200 (1st month, acquisition, sales tax, plate transfer) plus MSDs.

Please contact me if you can make it happen.

Yeah, wait on it. X7s is so new dealers are still limited on stock it isn’t in there best interest to discount the little amount they have.

Wishlist for April: Unicorn on EV/Fuel Cell/Anything that qualifies for carpool stickers in CA.

1. 2019 Hyundai Santa fe ultimate 2.0t awd ( preferably black with black interior)
  2. 36/12k
  3. Bergen county NJ
  4. PM
  5. None

Not true for all X7. I’ll blow out a X7 50i, but we’re not discounting the 40i’s at all.

Family member in Florida looking for a RAM 1500. Something similar to this one: https://www.fermancjdtampa.com/new-Lutz-2019-RAM-All+New+Ram+1500-Rebel-1C6SRFLT6KN759711

36/12, conquest, Miami Dade County.