Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Post this on Marketplace / Wanted

Thank You!

Hi, I’m going into Jaguar dealership to sign on an F-Pace tomorrow after negotiating a solid price. I was wondering if anyone had 10% off MSRP code or pin that could help the deal. I am chase private client as well but not sure If that helps. Thank you in advance

I can get a pin, not sure if they are transferable.

Where you located?

I’m in New Jersey

Orlando FL

Ioniq is your best bet for those price points. No shot on BMW/Volvo for 300 or less.

Lol, I feel like someone would lease a BMW or Volvo $0down+DMV for $300, on an S60, XC40, or X1, 3 series wagon or 3 series GT. Probably a demo, or even used if under warranty still.

In any case, $126 dealer shafted me and sold it to someone else. Another dealer is doing $131, and I’m supposed to get on Saturday. $0 down + DMV, 36 month, 15k/yr. Used college grad and first responder discount to get there.

You can look around the brokers on here to see what is being offered, just to get a sense of whats out there. Nowhere close on most of the cars you listed $0 down.

Can any NJ Broker beat this lease offer I received from Rodo for 2019 Cx5 sport? Also interested in 2020? If so, please PM me?

Hi all - looking for a luxury compact/subcompact demo/loaner SUV. Ideally Audi q3, BMW X1, or Land Rover discovery sport or evoque in SoCal.

1. 2019 or 2020 Demo/Loaner - Audi q3, BMW X1, Land Rover evoque or discovery sport must have pano roof
  2. 36month / 10k (willing to take less months)
  3. SoCal - San Diego
  4. PM or email (pad10sfanatic@gmail.com)
  5. USAA member

Looking to have Down payment <$2k and <300/month can put down full MSDs

There is nothing to beat there. Try to actually get this deal with Rodo. I suggest you read about them, there is a whole thread. And also see what brokers are actually offering here on CX5 - that would be your deal from them.

1 Like

I’m looking for broker in Detroit MI region

@Benedetto

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Thx for the reply. So you’re saying this is a good deal?

No one gets handed those type of deals. You really have to work to get those. If brokers started handing those kinda things out… the world may fall apart.

I don’t know, but you can easily compare it to what brokers offer here since you asked for brokers to beat it.

Interested in the best lease-able options within these brands:

Toyota
Lexus
Honda
Acura

Order does not matter. 36/12k (15k if possible, for cushion) interested in paying 350/month or less