Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with only first payment down. Base model is fine
15,000 miles 36 month term
New York 12090
Tier 1 credit
We presently have jeep GC and a Toyota Rav4
Selling 2018 GC to Vroom that we lease

Thank you in advance

Any good deals/numbers on a Cadillac XT6 this month with the current incentives? Or do you think it’s worth waiting at this point? Looking to do a pull ahead and get out of my XT5, but also willing to wait a few more months. Also looking at the Buick Enclave.

Any good deals/numbers on a Cadillac XT6 this month with the current incentives? Or do you think it’s worth waiting at this point? Looking to do a pull ahead and get out of my XT5, but also willing to wait a few more months. Also looking at the Buick Enclave.

yeah, that shouldn’t be a problem. What is your budget and what term/mi. are you looking for?

Reposting this one more time before my lease is up.
Hopefully someone can help

Looking for Infiniti QX60 AWD Sensory, 36/15K, NJ(Trenton) , 0 down, Toyota owner, PM

LEASE TRANSFER WANTED IN NORTH CAROLINA:

Looking for a second car as my current lease is running out of miles.

1. Budget- ideally would like to stay under 350 per month.($0 down) Cars/SUV’s ok.

2. Less than 12-18 months remaining on lease and at least 1,000 miles per month remaining

3. Preferred method of contact: PM me

4. Top tier credit so transfer will be super easy

Thanks

Did you contact @AudiGuan @Samaudibh

Looking for a 2018+ BMW X3 m sport. With less then 36 months left under $500 (depending on options)

I did but they do not ship to Oregon.

Please Help!!! Interested in X3 M40i or Audi SQ5, I’m also open to 330i or 530i deals under $450 monthly. I currently have a Bmw in the household. I live in South Florida where our sales tax is 7%. I can handle the shipping of the vehicle myself.

I’m looking for the following.

$550 Monthly
$2k DAS/ ideally ZERO Down
36/10
No MSDs
Open to Demos and Loaners
Flexible on Exterior Color
No beige Interior

Looking fo a few cars to refresh the stable. Currently have a 2016 Silverado LTZ Duramax, 2013 X5 Diesel and a 99 BMW 323iC.

Looking for a half ton truck - seems like tundras lease the best, a luxury suv that can take a rear facing car seat (the x5 is actually really tight), and something fun. Am pretty flexible, so more interested in a deal, but would like to keep total under the 1100 we pay in car payments today and pull out the 40k in equity between the three vehicles.

Located in Raleigh NC

Looking for 2019 or 2020 MB GLS lease ASAP in NY/NJ area - please PM me

Anyone know if any of these deals are possible? I’m in Michigan and looking for:

Kia Sorento
Hyundai SUV
Toyota Rav4
Honda C-RV
Mazda CX-5
Jeep Cherokee

Or anything similar. I’m not that picky. But my budget is around $300 a month for a sign and drive. 12,000 miles. Do any deals like this exist for Michigan or are my expectations unrealistic? The main requirements are leather seats, and AWD.

Anyone know if any of these deals are possible? I’m in Michigan and looking for:

Kia Sorento
Hyundai SUV
Toyota Rav4
Honda C-RV
Mazda CX-5
Jeep Cherokee

Or anything similar. I’m not that picky. But my budget is around $300 a month for a sign and drive. 12,000 miles. Do any deals like this exist for Michigan or are my expectations unrealistic? The main requirements are leather seats, and AWD.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the broad question, but I am looking for the cheapest lease in Georgia for my buddy, who only needs it for commuting to and from work (~10mi both ways).

He was looking at a Honda fit, or something small, but not really picky, its more so that does not want to spend much on it, but also does not want a used car as he has really bad luck with them braking down.

What would be the best bang for the buck on a cheap lease?

Thanks!

I’m looking for a Mazda cx-5 for 36mo/12k or 36/10, under 300 tax included with only doc fees due in the tri-state area

Awd maybe cuz of your region but leather impossible

Looking for a AWD SUV in Utah.

Something like Subaru Crosstrek, Mazda CX-5, Rav4, Volvo XC40 etc.
Under $350 would be ideal. Excellent credit.
36/10 or 36/12. Willing to pay brokers fee.

Looking for a lease broker in St. Louis, MO area. So far I have had no luck finding a broker for Missouri. Please PM me any information.

Thanks