Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

1 - Jaguar XF 2019 or 2020, loaner ok
2 - what’ever is best term, 10k
3 - SoCal - Los Angeles or Nearby
4. PM please

Looking for a deal on a XC90 T6 Mom 7 passenger. Flexible on colors. Prefer NorCal but can pick up in Socal if the price is right.

Looking for 2 new or demo/loaner deals on premium brand like BMW/MB/Audi/Alfa Romeo/Range Rover/Jaguar/VOLVO or similar

Doesn’t matter which brand, what color, Sedan or SUV. Don’t care any options EXCEPT would prefer to have adaptive cruise control stop&go and auto-braking

We both have 800+ credit no debt, possible fleet program(johnson&johnson), BMW loyalty(returning lease in 30 days). Can put down max MSDs, can do on-pay lease if cheaper.

Please bring us the killer deals, looking to sign right away. Price range $300-$800.

Zip 07920

Hello!

My 2017 X3 lease ends in April and I want to build another car and pick it
up in Greer (this will be the third PCD deal). This is the car I want and the deal I am looking for:

2020 440i Conv build - MSRP 67790

• M Sport
  • Executive Package
  • Estoril Blue Metallic
  • Red Coral Dakota Leather
  • Carbon Fiber Trim
  • 19" M Double-Spoke bi-color jet black wheels, style 704M with performance run-flat tires
  • Head-up Display
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Neck Warmer

The deal I am looking for:

10% OFF MSRP
36/15 lease
Loyalty Incentive (1500)
Lease Incentive (1750)
MF - 0.00139
Zero down and 2 MSD’s
Payment approx $675 incl NC taxes
Ready to sign ASAP.

Realistic? Thoughts?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Looks realistic to me. I would reach out to @nextlevelautobrokers & @HN308 I think they both do new car orders. I would also email California dealers. Their low doc fee and high volume will be in your favor. Unless it’s changed recently you can order from any BMW dealer in the US and pick up your car from PCD.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it! I will certainly reach out to them.

Thanks!

Same here, looking for T6 Mom 7 or higher, in white on white. Ready to pick up ASAP in NorCal or can go to Socal.

How about searching brokers’ and dealers’ deals here and making up your mind whether you want a $300/mo CX-5 or $800/mo something MB or BMW?

Wanted:
1: 2020 Volvo XC 60, Acura MDX, Subaru Ascent, Infinity QX60
2: 36mo/10k
3. Willing to travel x country for great deal. Live in Iowa
4. Reply via leasehackr.com platform

I’m in the MA Boston Area, looking to lease a new BMW X3 in the next 15 days. Any good sales people out there that you can point me to?.

Lease option must be Zero down 12 to15K/PA 3 yrs. Ready for other similar grade cars Ok

Current BMW owner

Thanks.

Looking for this deal in MA **

CX9 Touring-$385

We are ready to close deal in 2 weeks.

Thanks all!

I’m in the Bay Area, looking to lease a new BMW by the end of February. I’m willing to travel to anywhere in CA.

I’m looking for the 2020 X3 xDrive,

• WHITE exterior,
  • interior no preference (can’t be brown, prefer orange, open to all others)
  • must have ACC (driving assistant plus)
  • better to have parking assistance package

FICO scores (not simulated from creditKarma):
745 TransUnion
740 Equifax
765 Experian

NOT a current BMW owner

Thanks.

Hi, I’m looking for a Range Rover Velar 250, 36mo 12k. Any deals?

Struggling with negotiating lately. There are all in the $800 range with 2500 down. Ridiculous for a 59k car.

Velars generally lease poorly.

Contact @ethanrs and see what he can do.

2 Likes

Really? Damn. Even loaners?

@Bostoncarconcierge might be able to chime in or help

Hi, I’m looking for a Range Rover Velar 250, 36mo 12k. Any deals?

Struggling with negotiating lately. There are all in the $800 range with 2500 down. Ridiculous for a 59k car.

Looking for 3 Yr 12 to 15K Miles/Yr Lease of SUV (BMW X3, VW Atlas, Honda Pilot, Honda CRV, Toyota Highlander , MB etc…), deal can be finalized in 2 weeks. We can not include any down payment /MSD etc. Loaner cars are all acceptable.

We are in Boston MA, so local dealers only Please.

Ravi

Looking to lease a 2020 JGC Overland 4x4 with V8 and Protech II
36/10 or lower if available.

$0 out of pocket

Located in 11204

Has anyone gotten a deal on one of these at sub 500 a month?

Anyone deal with Mercedes in the Philadelphia area? I have a deal in place for a loaner and wanted to get some advise if anyone can help. Thank you.