Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2019/2020 Q60 3.0T Red Sport 400 Dynamic Red Color with ProActive & ProAssist packages
  2. Term/Mileage: 39/12k
  3. Region/State: Arizona
  4. Preferred method of contact: Private Message/Email
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.): Loyalty, Tier 1 credit

Do not solicit business here without registering first

:yum: lol k

Looking for a 330i/xi (2019 or 2020) with Premium or Convenience Package. Would like M Sport package as well, but not a must. Must have heated seats/steering wheel and ambient lighting (I’m vain like that). 10k miles and 36 mos is fine. I’m based in WA, but can pick up in CA or OR if needed (obviously would prefer to pick it up in WA or OR). Don’t mind if it’s a retired loaner/demo car. I prefer blue or dark grey as a color

I have USAA and a competitive vehicle (Range Rover).

PM probably best way to get me and then I can give my email address

Thanks!

I live in Dallas DFW area. I want to lease BMW x3 or in fact go for any best lease offer. I tried swapalease but Dallas market is very few options. Please help me find a best lease offer.

Thanks

2019 x3 loaner $34980 4380 mileage. zip 78411

mileage 4732 zip 75024 $40878

1. 2019/2020 White Jeep Cherokee Limited
  2. 36/10
  3. 14624
  4. Leasehackr PM
  5. Recent Grad, no competitive leases
  6. $0 down, 1st month due
  7. Open to refundable deposit to lower 3 year cost

I don’t think 80% of the shit demands here aren’t happening…

2 Likes

Looking to lease a Rubicon, has anyone got a competitive lease deal on one of these and would be willing to share their deal ? Thank you in advance!

Looking to lease a Rubicon, has anyone got a competitive lease deal on one of these and would be willing to share their deal ? Thank you in advance!

Yeah but it’s nice to find that rare person who has realistic expectations. Everyone else should know they aren’t being realistic :slight_smile:

VW Tiguan SE (+Sunroof) or SEL
39/10k or 36/10k or 24/10k
Tier 1 Credit
Southern California (91320)
Text/Email (PM for info)

Exterior/interior color and terms are fluid in order to obtain lowest monthly.

Hello,
I’m looking for BMW 540 XI Msport, either new, or loaner, either 2019, or 2020
Another possibility is 740XI
Color is not important
I’m a BMW owner, so the loyalty applies
I’m in PA, 19006
Ready to sign right away

Hi All,

I am new in US, been only 3 months on a work visa and hence I don’t have a credit history as of now.
I am looking for a car to lease but so far the dealers I have visited or talked to have not been able to match the numbers which I am looking only because of a non-existent credit history.

I am an IT professional with a 120K per annum salary and I am looking forward to lease a Kia Optima or a Toyota Camry with possibly a 0 down and 250 per month inclusive of taxes for a period of 24-36 months. I will really appreciate any genuine offer and guidance. Thanks

maybe find one from https://www.swapalease.com
or pay one pay lease.

Toyota offers approvals to work visas. Tier 3 approval even with no score.

1 Like

Visited Toyota Piercey Dealership today and despite the fact that they had agreed to meet the numbers on the phone, they changed the terms when I actually visited them hence had to come back without signing.

• $300 / month (sign and drive) Small/Compact SUV. Leather, heated seats, remote start a plus. Any brand.
  • Term/Mileage: 24 or 36 months, 12,000 miles
  • Region/State: Michigan, or willing to ship here
  • Preferred method of contact: PM me
  • Special qualifications, if applicable: We currently have a Jeep lease in the household.

Below is the offer from BMW near by my home.
Retired Loaner Vehicle: 4990 mileage. 12K per year, 2019-X3 xDrive30i

Retail Price: 49195 - 5707(savings)-2500 rebate = 40,988
Fees: 340$, SalesTax 2800$; total: 44128$

Lease Options: initial offer: 3K down 544$
0 down: 550$ (offered if I sign today).

Please advise.

Take it on an 11 miles test drive and see what they say then
JK
Terrible offer

1 Like