Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Wondering if those unicorn hellcat deals are popping up anywhere? I’m located in MN. Also looking for broker recommendations in MN. If you recently leased a hellcat please share your numbers

Hey Guys, can anyone help me find a good deal on an Acura MDX SH-AWD TECH A-SPEC?

Term: 36 months
Mileage: 12k per year

Looking to move fast. Thank you!

[quote=“michael, post:1, topic:64587”]

1. 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport
  2. 36 months/ 10k miles/year
  3. California
  4. 8184825209
  5. Looking for one with white exterior and red interior as a must. in terms of packaging im hoping to get one with the nero edizione, panoramic sunroof, and blindspot

Located in LOS ANGELES. Please get back to me.

New BMW 340i RWD or xdrive
36 months / 15k
TN
Less than $500 per month
Excellent Credit
Private Message me on Forum

Thanks!

2019 Chevy Equinox LT AWD
Confidence and Convenience Package
36-39 Months/ 15k miles
Ohio
Pacific Blue/Mosaic Black

2019/20 Mazda CX9 Grand Touring
36/12,000
Queens, NY

1. 2019, open to any sedans
  2. 10/36
  3. Los Angeles
  4. PM here is fine
  5. I have previously leased an elantra, if anything could be done with that knowledge. Would ideally like to be paying ~200 with $0 das
1 Like

2019, open to any sedans
10/24
Bay Area
PM here is fine
Previously leased a Jetta for around 150 a month with 0 DAS. Anything similar out there. My lease ends in 2 weeks.

I am new to knowing lease takeover as an option. I am looking for either Mercedes GLC 300 or GLE 350 lease transfer. Swapalease and Leasetrader have paid membership, and not a lot of inventories, therefore didn’t feel like paying for their membership. Hope Hackrs here can help me out. Please let me know if any deals that you think is best and why (so I can gather some intelligence) as well.

Looking to lease or finance a
2019 Acura MDX SH-AWD with Tech and ENT package.
Budget is $40k. If leasing then lease term would be
36 months with 10k mileage.
Looking in NC/VA area.
Contact me here, please.

Anyone with a Porsche Cayman Lease they want to transfer?

Western 1/3 of the country (Pacific of Mountain time zone)

Up to $600/mo (pre-tax), nothing out of pocket.

minimum 500 miles/month remaining

Message me.

Looking to lease a car in south Florida. Currently live in Delray Beach hour away from Miami.

My first lease, I would like to put zero down and get something for under 300. Is that possible and what is the best bang for my buck? Saw some Cadillac xt5 leases on here that looked good. Open to suggestions and looking for guidance!

Contact @mani_is_kool or @RockyStadiumToyota

Looking for white color demo/loaner C300 or new A220 in central NJ.
36/10k with minimum drive-off but can do max MSDs
please PM me

I’m looking for a;

2019 Honda Accord 2.0T Sport in blue

36 months / 12k miles

In Union County, NJ

Message on here

Don’t qualify for any of the special qualifications (recent grad, current lessee, military, etc.).

Thanks!

Hi guys, I hope you all doing well. I’m looking for three leases in the foreseeable future in my household. i live in Michigan, but I wouldn’t mind flying down or signing through courier, I’ve always done my deals out of state because MI dealers suck. I’m looking to immediately lease a BMW X7 right now for my sister in law, I almost closed on a deal this Friday, but they increased the payment $300 when I walked in to sign. I have a E300 ($437 0 DAS, 65k, 10/36 Thanks to you guys) killer lease for myself that my friend has promised to take over in October or November, so I’m looking to replace my car with something nice (M550, i8, CLS, a6-7,rs5 trying to stay under $900/pr month)because my damn brother got a Model 3 Performance last week. My other brother is also looking to get a BMW M5 or AMG 63 too as well but trying to stay at $1400 at most, but would prefer $1200 (wont mind one pay or Down). Please reach out to me if something comes up, especially any X7’s.

I wouldn’t mind, but wouldn’t loaners at all
Total Cars Wanted: 1) BMW X7 (Immediately ready to sign)
2) Open to all these (M550, 7-8 series,i8,CLS, A6-7, RS5) (under $900 3KDAS +1st) (Within 2 months)
3) BMW M5/E63 with a 2018 LX570 Trade in :confused: , Payment preference $1200 w down, but tops $1500 (Open to One pay or Down/MSD)

I’m willing to pay a deposit to brokers that can think they can help me achieve these to not waste their or my time. I have loyalty only for BMW X7, loyalty for Audi, conquest if applicable for others to the best of my knowledge.

I know this site wasn’t made for this, but since this thread now exists, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to post. Major respects to the OG, I’m working personally on my lease too because of the time frame but I can’t help the whole house out, all the leases were around each other :rage:

Hi! Looking for a White Lexus RX350 with heated seats, wheel, and BLIS.
I don’t need many miles, 36/7.5 should be plenty!

I live in Oregon and am open to picking up in person if needed.

Thanks everyone!!

Looking for a Jaguar Epace white or blue exterior 36/12k need adaptive cruise lane departure 2019 or 2020

Open to XE aswell depending on the price.

Zip code: 72712

Please PM me

Hello, looking for a good BMW X3 or X3M lease in Chicagoland area. Any help in what should be considered a good deal will be really helpful. Thanks