Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

*New (2019/2020) BMW M340i Xdrive. No package preferences. Would like an interior other than black but this is not 100% necessary.

• Term/Mileage : 36/10
  • Region/State: Missouri, but willing to sign anywhere as long as I don’t have to come there
  • Preferred method of contact: PM
  • Special qualifications: current Acura owner?
    *Budget: Negotiable, but the closer to $500 the better. Anything under $500 would definitely get my attention. No money down, MSD’s preferred. Would like to only pay 1st payment at signing and fees

Thanks!!!

LMAO, bruh. You’ve previously asked for a similarly priced 4 series in here and got shot down, and now you’re looking for a much more rare, higher spec car for the same price? What have you seen that makes you think you’ll get close to that for that car.

Unless you’re willing to put a lot down, it’s not happening. $500+/month plus upfront.

I don’t know why people keep overreacting like this is not possible? I just reached out to a broker and they have several at mid 400s with 7 MSDS and loyalty with a mediocre 1k incentive? I’m pretty sure with a 15% discount and a better BMW Incentive this can be at 300s no problem

Not true, see my comment above

And how much are you willing to DAS?

drive offs for the mid 400s is 2k

Wanted EV. Cheapest lease possible in SoCal. Low range EV is fine too. please suggest.

This thread is the absolute worst. But props to the admins for keeping all this in one place!

5 Likes

Helllo guys

My current lease will end next month and I just discovered this website today.

Anyway I’ve talked to a couple of lease brokers but they couldn’t help me :confused: I was planning to lease genesis g70 msrp 42.000$ I was asking 350/m isn’t fair offer ? Or what can I get for this price ?

It is not a fair offer and if a broker couldn’t help you, do you think gen-pop can? You can get a Kia Optima, Hyundai Sonata or Honda Accord if you want a little bit of luxury and sportiness without breaking the bank.

Nobody is overreacting. It’s not possible.

2 Likes

But I was always told anything is possible if I believe in myself

1 Like
  1. BMW M550i xdrive
  2. 36/10k,
  3. PA - Willing to travel to pick up
  4. Message Me
  5. Qualify for Loyalty, CCA Rebate

My deal on an M5 feel through due to the dealer selling the car…so I’m switching gears looking for a 2019 (or 2020 if that’s even possible) M550i that someone wants to unload below $700 a month pre tax. Trying to keep DAS under $2000 including your broker fee. Really want the 20" M wheels, don’t care about color, options, etc.

Hi All
New on the Forum and been liking this website
Trying to get Best lease on 2019 BMW I3s REX
36/15k
thanks

I’m glad you found a 340i for mid 400s.

Looking to lease

1. 2019 or 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L
  2. 36/10
  3. NJ area 08736
  4. Email: claudiabuck@gmail.com
  5. Currently lease Honda CR-V ex
    Looking for Under 2k down

Hey everyone! I’m new here and I absolutely love this site. I’m currently looking at getting a new vehicle. Looking at leasing for 12,000 miles a yr with $0 down. I think I might need a broker to help me secure the best price. Not sure which one of these will lease the best. I am looking for a 3 row suv. Some of the things I like are the heated and ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, awd. Led headlights, uses regular gas.

These are the vehicles I was looking at:
Hyundai Palisade Limited
KIA Telluride SX
Honda Pilot Elite
Subaru Ascent Touring
Honda Passport Elite (I know it’s a 5 seater but lots of cargo room)
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring or Signature

I read through some threads on here and it seems like Lexus, Acura seem to be leasing very well. I’m up for any and all suggestions to what you would recommend. I am in the suburbs of Philadelphia PA area.

Thank you very much.

-Brett-
Brettlevy85@gmail.com
Or feel free to text me 215-350-0804

Looking to duplicate the July deal for 0 drive off 260 per month GMC Acadia in either CA or NV- Anyone know where/if it’s possible? Thanks!

1 Like

Need a Honolulu Broker or a Broker who can approve and ship to Honolulu Hawaii. Open to type.
Of lux suv BMW, Mercedes, jag,
Thanks

That post was for a year ago…