Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

I don’t think it makes sense to pay $3-500 for a broker on a lease like this. Check the local ads and figure out the incentives to see what’s possible.

Looking for a Highlander SE lease in Wisconsin. 36 month. 12/15k miles.

Need help ASAP
NY resident wanting

KIA
FORTE LXS
WHITE 2019
36/12k
rollover das
zip11361

that beats $229!!!

Perhaps posting here would be more appropriate?

For a family member,

Sedan or SUV with leather seats, heated seats, navigation, and all wheel drive. Located in NY, willing to pickup anywhere within 3-4 hours

36 months, 10k miles

Looking for $275/month or under, with 0 down and only first payment due at signing.

Hello All -
I am in NJ. I am trying to lease BMW. Dealer is saying that I should pay NJ taxes upfront though I am saying I want Zero Drive off.

Also for 640xi GT , can you let me know what rebates that I can avail . I am not student/military/did not own or lease BMW

Leasing for the first time

They probably don’t want to scare you away with a payment that has taxes rolled in. Proceed with caution.

Ask in the Edmunds forums for incentives.

I know this forum focuses on leasing, but figured it was still the best place to see if a broker could help me with a new car purchase.

Looking for pretty much any new SUV with 3 rows, no features are essential or a deal breaker, just want to get a good deal and find something for $25K or under(before tax). Located in Florida and can travel to pickup.

1. BMW X3 (Black or Grey)
  2. 36/10000
  3. Queens, NY
  4. PM
  5. Currently own a 2010 Prius and looking to upgrade with the best deal possible. MSD ok.

looking for a BMW 4series coupe under 370 including tax. I am okay with taking a loaner. i will need 12k-15k miles per year.

Also considering a Range Rover Evoque if possible

Hi Guys, this forum has been a great place for info and I’ve picked up 2 vehicle from 2 brokers the past few months so my other half now wants her ride. LOL. Anyone know or have a 2019 BMW M4CS available? Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Why not go through a broker again then and have them find you a car?

Can you hack this X5 in IL (I’m located in OH)…https://www.ipacket.info/DD3C3D45-B73D-4EF7-C918322CA9FD5A57
When I called about it they said they are using it for a loaner and it now has 2k miles logged.

BMW Owner
USAA/Military

Ready to lease or buy!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 RDesign AWD
Color: White or Silver
MSRP: $56000+
Monthly Payment: $415-430
Drive-Off Amount: $2650
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7500
Region: NY but happy to take deal from anywhere/

If you take T5, there is one loaded to the gills with 59k sticker in MD.

If it was for me, I would. I’m asking for a relative who is stuck on T6 RD or Mom

MOM should be easier to find.

Woops, I meant Inscription. Brainfart.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE PREMIUM AWD
Color: White or Black
Monthly Payment: $250-290
Drive-Off Amount: First month fee
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
Region: IL but happy to take deal from anywhere.
Also open to other Honda CRV EX-L

Any brokers out there that can help with finding a truck? My company car will be going away and they are going to a car allowance. I currently live in outside of Houston, Tx. Zip 77571

I’m interested in a Crew cab for Tundra, F-150, Ram, and Chevy Silverado. 24 or 36 months with 15k miles.