Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Looking for:

1. Demo GLS 450 lease
  2. 36/10k
  3. NJ/NY/CT/PA
  4. PM
  5. Have Loyalty (Household), competitive

Looking for 22+% off with buy rate MF. Please let me know if you have anything available; ready to sign!

Thanks!

Looking at the q50 at under <300 and the sonata sel <270 . 0 down, first month, all taxes, fees included. Basing my wanted on the average I was able to talk down to with ease from several places. My credit is bouncing between 700-750 every 2 weeks. My friend who has 2 years in the biz says I can get done to tier 1 no problem?

Q50 / Sonata SEL
White/Black for both cars
10-12k / 36-39 months
Tier 1 credit

@nyczalex
For Hyundai, tiers 1-3 is FICO above 700, and gets the lowest money factor. 699 credit score and you likely fall down to Tier 4 (assuming the other parts of your credit report are okay).

Not sure why your credit is “bouncing” 50 points though.

(I can’t do a 2020 Sonata at your price btw. Just guiding you with your inquiry about the credit score).

2 Likes

Are you still in the market? I’d love to give up my velar lease, we only need one car. Private message if interested!

I am looking for the following:

Chevy Bolt LT or Premier
Lease terms: 15/36
Zip: 93063
Credit score: 800
Time line to buy: as soon as possible

Looking to hack my next car, E63 or CLS. Who can help guide me?

i too want to live in a magical world where a q50 is under 300 bucks all-in. it’ll have rainbows and i8 unicorns…

4 Likes

They using @mani_is_kool

I constantly buy and sell so my cards keep going from low-high-low balances. It can also all clear or all near max. My payments are always on time though and not just minimum and can vary from any amount of payment, minimum to completely paying off but the average paying is well above min.

As for the pricing, there was a 2000 rebate and 1500 instant discount (or was it vice versa) as of last month when I went shopping so it was easily knocked to 292 then with some haggling it was able to hit around the 270’s but my friend who does all the negotiating for me says it can be done for way lower than that depending on dealership and how bad they want it but it seems like that is the best I am getting @ dealer as no where is budging anywhere near. Got a 3rd party lease company doing $250 but the reviews for them is very shady (thru friends) so don’t even want to bother.

Lease is up on both my cars and looking to replace them. Seattle area Zip code 98065. Credit score 820+.
Looking for -

1. Infiniti QX60 Luxe / Pure. 10k miles / years.
  2. Mercedes Benz C300 or E300 10K miles / year.

Prefer 24 month lease but fine with 36 months. Whats out there ?

1. Jaguar F-Type
  2. 3 year lease
  3. Texas
  4. DM
  5. Recent grad.

Hey everyone located in NorCal 94134 but willing to travel anywhere in Cali to get a sweet deal.

1. Looking to LEASE a 2020 Lexus RX 350 AWD f sport / f sport performance in White exterior / red interior w/ triple beam headlights and panoramic moon roof.
  2. 36/10
  3. NorCal (preferred) / anywhere in Cali.
  4. PM
  5. 0 down but willing to pay all fees at signing!

Thanks in advance.

2018-2020 Honda Accord Sport 1.5L $0 drive off $290-305/month or C300 Demo/Loaner 4dr Base Model $0 drive off $380-420/month. Cell# 818-538-7174 Text 24/7 or email Mr.CantStoPit@gmail.com

Looking for Honda Accord Sport, I Am In the New York/NJ Area, Trying to get the best deal or lowest monthly payments as possible.

In which Category should I post this? I’m new to this priceless platform/website. Registered yesterday

I moved your post already.

Thanks…

1. 2020: BMW 340i Xdrive, Audi RS3, AMG C43 (>300hp + luxury, AWD preferred)
  2. 3yr/15k miles a year
  3. Northeast (I live in NY, can and will travel)
  4. Message me direct
  5. Military, Student, First Buyer, Tier 1 Credit. I can take a loaner, etc, if it’s a good deal.

I’m looking for a $500-650/mo range. I like a lot of options in the vehicles, but I’m not too picky. I need something soon, ideally by March 1st. I’m quick to deal with and I can fork over a few thousand upfront if necessary. 2019 models are okay if the numbers are juicy.

Cheers.

Looking for lowest lease offers under 200$ with zero down in RI.

Thanks Hackrs

Looking for lowest lease offers under 200$ with zero down in RI.

Thanks Hackrs