Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Yes we do. Please text us 3235743360

i am new 1st post.i need your advice. best lease deals on mid size sedans.i have looked at mazda 6,s60 volvo, g70 so far volvo best deal thanking you in advance i require all safety features. located in sc

sorry my mistake

Looking for a broker in the Colorado West region, but am also willing to travel.

1. New Jeep Wrangler Rubicon or Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, or Gladiator if the residuals are good. 4 door, automatic. Would prefer an upgraded sound system, LED’s or HID’s, and heated seats.
    Also would consider 4Runner Off Road or TRD Pro
  2. 24/12
  3. Colorado
  4. Email, if you respond here I can PM you directly with that information.
  5. Competitive lease, and also Chrysler Preferred Pricing and Costco member

Any help is appreciated, looking to move soon!

current lease is almost up to be returned. wanted to stick with the 250-280 range but no dealer’s willing to do anything less than 300 (im only looking for a car to get around, so willing to do the cheapest trim possible: LX, L) seems like the 2018 models are drying up( the deal posted back in February seems to no longer apply as the incentives have gone away) Given there’s no incentives/cashbacks available at the moment, is it still possible currently to get a low grade 2018/2019 accord/camry for less than 280? ( note that im in TX.)

Hey ,

I am looking for BMW 3 series between 300-350 and for two year lease (12k) miles . Can you please help me . I reside at Cleveland Ohio 44136. If possible please share your number .

1. 2019 Mercedes G550
  2. 10k miles / year
  3. California, but willing to travel for the right price / deal
  4. Contact me through here via direct message
  5. Currently leasing through GM Financial (ending late this year) and Ally / Aston Martin.

Seeking a XC90 T5 Loaner at $450/mo in NJ
$2500 DAS
36 months
10K/year
Volvo loyalty
Costco pin

Is this possible?

Anybody have any luck with Tundra leases recently? There was a flurry of activity for a while with deals that looked amazing, but that seems to have died down a bit.

I’m looking for a lease in TX but am finding dealers seem very unmotivated to do deals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for Acura MDX deals in the Massachusetts area! Thank you!

New shouldn’t be very different with Costco

Any deals on Pacifica Hybrid ?

1. 7 seater SUV, easily accessible third row, luxury feel, adaptive cruise control + blind spot warning, $400/month. Plugin hybrid would be really nice.
  2. 36 month/15K miles year. Current lease is up in November, but willing to start lease a little earlier.
  3. San Diego, CA (would be willing to drive to anywhere in SoCal to pickup.
  4. Message me
  5. Currently leasing BMW. Wife works for non-profit school.
  1. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited X
  2. 24/12 or 36/12
  3. Florida (Tampa area)
  4. Any
  5. Ex-military.

What type of price range should I be expecting?

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2018/2019 c300w4
  2. Term/Mileage
    12k/36
  3. Region/State
    DC/MD
  4. Preferred method of contact
    Please DM me
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)
    college grad
    looking for something around $400/mo with $0 DAS
  1. 2019 Volvo XC60 T6
  2. 36/10
  3. Colorado
  4. Private Message me here please
  5. Loyalty, Costco

Thank you.

Tom

Unclear to me what incentives - if any - are available in May (or June) for 2018 3 series - particularly in NC. I’d qualify for conquest (Infiniti Q50a?) and have an OL code, but no loyalty / college grad (assuming that requires recent). Realistic to aim for a $300 or less per month on a 36/10k lease on those models? (w/ $0 DAS or only usual min like 1st month + acq fee)

Is there any good lease deals for an SUV out there right now I am pretty open to options just was not looking for more than 300 a month, a good lease hacker score. I have only had Toyota’s up until this point but I am open to other options such as a Subaru or anything else. Sorry to be so vague but I just had a new child and need to upgrade from my soon to be ending corolla LE lease that is up in August.

Thank you

*“Wanted! any SUV great deal, great lease hackr score 300$ a month, I have only had Toyota’s up until this point but I am open to other options of the deal is right, such as a Subaru or Honda.

Looking for SUV deals on Audi, BMW, Volvo, Toyota in the Northeast. Interested in Loaner options as well.

PM me