Please keep all your "wanted" ads here

Wouldn’t that be nice? Hope you’re willing to put money down.

340i/440i with m sport package and apple carplay. 19 wheel and adaptive m suspension is preferred.
Loaner would be better.

MSD’s lol I’m not stupid.

Hi dealers and hacker,

I have been on the market for a while and it is very noisy. I could not get anywhere close with any of the deas here. Please let me know if you have any 2018 Loaner BMW X1/X2 Gray? With minimum convenience package but preference is premium. If you have a color which is deeply discounted for being in a lot for longer or any valid reason please let me know. I might jump on it.
No down, just MSD-7 and drive-off.
No loyalty or conquest but CSP certificate and code for $4000 incentives for X1 and $5500 for X2.

I appreciate your support.

P.S. I contacted the dealerships around me (94158) and I hardly get any deal. Quotes are 400+ and when you start negotiating the disappear.

I’ll look at the post. Didn’t see if prices dropped. I’ll pm you afterwards

Brokers and dealers …

Looking for : BMW i8 ROADSTER
(ready to sign & drive)

I have seen quite a few the last month with payments around around $1000 - $1100 a month and looking for a comparable deal.
I have an i8 going back in 2 months so I have: *LOYALTY
*OL code
*Also signed up for bmw event Friday - should be another 1k * if stackable.

BMW 740 (90K+) in the $650-699 ballpark range I have seen too and would take that as well.

To get those deals would most likely be DEMO’s
And would need to put MSD, which i do not mind.

PM me

Thank you in advance !

Looking for a 2018 or 2018 Tiguan SE (possibly open to S if the price is right) for under $250 per month including tax. 36 months - 7500 or 10k mileage. SoCal - zip code 90035. Qualifications include recent grad, conquest (currently leasing infiniti and GM). Tier 1 credit.

I am open to other compact SUVs if the price is right.

Contact via PM please. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • new or old model civic; corrola; bmw;benz, loaner is fine if available
  • 200 or below for civic corrola; 250 for bmw or benz; zero down zero DAS prefered
  • 24 or 36, min allowed 7500 is fine
  • LA/CA
  • send PM and will share contact
  • recent grad
  • MSD ok

Hello,

1)2019 velar in red, 7,500 miles, term any. Base velar is fine, higher end is also fine as long as it still a good deal.
2) in memphis, , have done leases from out of state before
3) prefer to do single pay or at least discuss in those terms.
4) send me a pm and i will give email.

1. time is as soon as possible.

Hi guys. Looking for some help from you lease hackrs and dealers.

Going to take a budget approach

Budget: $250 / mth
Down pmt: $0
Term: 36/39
Mileage: 10k
Region: South Florida
Preferences: Love BMW, Mercedes, Alfa, obviously. If I can get into one for the price, perfect. But I don’t think I will. So, aiming for a Toyota Camry XSE white with red interior.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Is it possible to get 460/month,just tax+ first month +dmv upfront. 36months 10k miles on a 2019 4 series grand coupe MSRP 50-51k, I think there is $2000 rebate and I am qualified $1000 in NY Student discount I guess.
Need advise, pls feel free to contact me if anyone can help me. Btw, I am in NY.

Hey guys!

Looking for CPO/Base F-type lease
Around NYC / willing to travel in the NY tristate / surrounding area, or shipped.
24 or 36/10k or 12k
Looking to pay max $475/mo with taxes, 3000 down max
Email me at mduran0329@gmail.com

Thanks!! :):slight_smile:

Hi, I’m located in NY

Looking for 2019 X6 Demo with M package.

Hoping to pay around 650 with 2k DAS.

10k/36, must have heads up display and Harmon Kard speakers.

Thanks

Hello, I’m looking for a:

1. 2019 Subaru Outback. Color: Tungsten Metallic
  2. 36/18k
  3. I live in CT, but ok drive to MA/NJ/NY to drop off current Legacy and pick the Outback
  4. Contact via LH Messaging
  5. Must-haves: BDS, NAV, and want to deal with Chase financial
  6. Timeframe to make a decision: 1-2 months. I will have the 1st return inspection on my 2016 Legacy next week, so if nothing needs to be fixed I can speed up the process.
  7. Ideally, would like to go with $1,500-2,000 down (including a $500 SOA loyalty coupon), monthly payment around $280-$320
  8. Credit Score 690+

Hello, I’m looking for a:

1. any 3 row SUV with leather heated seats and AWD/4x4
  2. 36/15k or 18k per
  3. I live in OH, but ok drive to PA/MI
  4. Contact via LH Messaging but prefer text
  5. Must-haves: heated seats and AWD or 4x4
  6. Timeframe to make a decision: 2 -3 months.
  7. I would like to go with first month down only. Payment 460 to 490
  8. Credit Score 770

looking for a C43 coupe in the Tristate PA area willing to travel does anyone have any advice. Im willing to put down 5k but I want to know what should I shoot for in MF and AQ with 5k down. What should my payments be around on a MSRP of 67,000

What should my MF be with 4k down or 5k down
What should my purchase price be with a msrp of 67000
3 years or 4 years 12k miles a year the number of years dont matter its whatever has the best rate Ill go with the 3 or 4 yr option.
Thanks in advance to any help

Looking for 3 cars. Located on East Coast NY/NJ
2 2019 Nissan rogues SV base 36 or 39 month/12k a year (only paying first month and dmv fees)

Also need a 2019 Nissan Altima SR awd base 36 or 39 month/ 12k a year ( this will be replacing a Nissan Pathfinder which has 5 remaining payments of 359$. Also only want to pay first month and dmv fees)

Please message me

1. 2019 bmw i3
  2. 24/12k
  3. northern Nj, will travel 1-1.5hrs
  4. PM
  5. Must Haves: tech package, any color other than beige or white… red highly preferred
  6. Timeframe to make a decision: next weekend(20th)
  7. I would like to go with first month down only. Payment 200-250
  8. Qualifications: loyalty, college grad, ok code
  9. Credit Score ~800
  1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
    2019 Honda Passport Elite (NOT white)
    Under $500/mo with tax
  2. Term/Mileage
    36/12
  3. Region/State
    I’m in Nevada, but I’ll travel if needed. (89027)
  4. Preferred method of contact
    PM
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) None