Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Ask yourself why a dealer would sell you three cars for under MSRP that they can easily sell each individually for over MSRP due to the demand and limited production.

3 Likes

The kindness of their hearts, clearly. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Kindness and #blessings

5 Likes

Could be 15 orders, nobody cares lol

4 Likes

Looking to get some numbers on an XC60, would be trading in a 2020 Acura TLX with quite a bit of equity. Would anyone be able to help?

@Benedetto @aronchi

number 2 in your post, number 2 in our hearts.

Number 1 in responding.

American Housewife Greg Otto GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Broke 2 brokers’ hearts with one stone :pleading_face:

1 Like

Looking for a GT4 Allocation @ MSRP, 1K broker fee?

• Pref in southeast
  • Pref under 1 yr.
1 Like

Any es350 f sports available? Looking for black on black

You’re probably looking at a broker/finders fee 10x that high for an ask like that.

1 Like

Looking for a broker to find a 2023 M3 xDrive Competition for a family member.

We are specifically looking for dealer-ordered/customer-order rejected cars that we can take delivery now or in transit.

I know it’s a long shot but hopefully looking to find one at MSRP

Located Southeast

Supposedly the ibbyz guy 19 posts up claims he can get em at MSRP contact him.

Looking for a 2022 or 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL) Limited or Altitude trim 4x4 gasoline version 2 row. Based out in CA. Any lease specials for 36/10 CCAP? Thank you!

@AutoNinjas is running a super special with 2k in shipping from FL for FCA.
See if his special is still running.

Thanks forbs but I thought his specials was on orders for the 4xe? ALN pricing is great if I was on East Coast.

You won’t know unless you contact him, he might have a ‘hidden’ special.
Also see if @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto or @Clutch have something for you.

1 Like

Can ship nationwide

Still great even after you factor in shipping relative to any other dealer or broker :slight_smile:

Gas we can do 9%+1% affiliate - and yes you’d have to factor in $2k flat for shipping across coasts. On more expensive builds the math for sure adds up.

However at the discounts we’re doing now i would strongly recommend doing a 4xe build instead. Were at 11%+1%