Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’m looking for a new or demo (I can still claim the tax credit) BMW 330e. Cash deal. No lease or financing. I live in Tampa, FL. Let me know if you can help me find a deal.

I am in socal looking for a 2022 Arteon SEL or SEL premium, preferably in moonstone grey. Please let me know if your dealership has any coming in this year. Thanks

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto might
Send him a message

1 Like

Looking for a Nissan SV Plus for my dad. From Illinois. Flexible with lease length and mileage. And dealers, brokers or advice would be appreciated.

1 Like

Located in NJ, looking to lease a minivan. Currently looking at Kia Carnival, Chrysler Pacifica, and Honda Odyssey. Priority to whichever leases better or has better prices.

Hello LHackers, I apologize in advance if my post looks unnecessary (and I will gladly delete it). :smile:

I’m looking to lease an EV, preferably in next 1-2 months. I see we were/are going through a global semiconductor shortage which, of course, is affecting availability of new vehicles. I’m confused on where/how I should start my search. I’m interested in Mustang Mach-E but that thing is not available at all. Could any please point me in the right direction? My budget is $500-700/month and I’m located in ca-norcal region. Please let me know if this number is realistic. In case this matters - I just had one car in my life that I sold in 2018. So think of me as someone who has almost no knowledge when it comes to buying/leasing a vehicle.

Thank you for your time! :raised_hands:

Howdy brokenHood! I moved your post over to Wanted, but currently with ADM’s, and your tineline, I suggest visiting our Marketplace for lot or ‘in transit’ units offered by our dealers. Best chance at a fair deal rn, imo.

1 Like

pray to find an EV6 at MSRP. Finance it, with the tax rebate you’ll probably get close on a 72 month loan.

2 Likes

Hi @alphawave7
Thank you for moving it to “Wanted”. Totally forgot that this exists :bowing_man:
Also, thanks for the suggestion about Marketplace - I’ll check that out :crossed_fingers:
Have a great day!

1 Like

$500 with zero down is reasonable for a Kia Niro EV, not a mach E
There are at least 3 brokers in marketplace offering Kias.

Going to have to approach 900 to get that mache if not over $1000. Also orders for mache are closed which makes it worse

Try a volvo c40 recharge that should be in the 700 range

2 Likes

since when? last time i checked they were 800-1100 at msrp

Yeah, Volvo’s EVs are leasing as atrociously as Mach-e :crying_cat_face:
Will check Polestar 2 but don’t have any high hopes from them either.

In CA I think you might be wrong if you can find a demo unit.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the suggestion.
Stupid question - should I look for Demos at their dealerships (by calling or physically going and asking)? Or on their website (like Tesla)?

I’mma pass that baton to @Ursula12

2 Likes

Oh ick, sorry i just did the mental math and it came up with 800 after 7500 rebate

1 Like

No you’re right, ick is on me. It’s around there on finance at msrp, I was thinking about leases.

Polestar up here in Corte Madera…pay them a visit/test drive. Its a good lookin car.

1 Like

Polestar Marin right? I’ll schedule a test drive. Thanks :bowing_man:

1 Like

The one I leased was a leftover 2021 (non-demo) that popped up on their website. I did ask Polestar South Coast if they had demos available, but they seemed to think that they don’t lease them. It wouldn’t hurt to call around or check every dealership in their network as there aren’t that many.

I wouldn’t lease one right now I think the MF went up and there aren’t any incentives. Payments look $150pm more expensive now than in March. I’d buy new if I had to. Pre-owned 2021s are selling for MSRP with 6k miles.

1 Like