Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Wanted:
2024 Audi A4 Sedan 45 TFSI quattro Premium S tronic. All wheel drive.
White exterior / black interior
7500 mile / year, 36 months lease
Max MSD
Norcal or SoCal

Wanted:
2024 Audi Q3 Premium S Line 45 TFSI quattro, All wheel drive. White exterior / Okapi Brown interior preferred but will be okay with black interior
7500 mile / year, 36 months lease
Max MSD
Norcal or SoCal

Thank. Tried him a few times. Doesn’t have any 8 seater

Looking for a lease under $800 on an Eqs 450 or 580 in the WA area. Any leads or pointers appreciated. Amex, Costco, fleet discounts apply. Thanks! #lease wa

Looking for EQS 450 deal in the Bay Area. I have Amex. Interested in 36M/10K

Got a lot of negative equity on a 2022 CT4 blackwing (around $20k) but need to get rid of it and lower my payments. Currently paying $1450/m and have 70 payments left. Any advice? Anyone that might be able to make a trade possible? New car can be almost anything as long as payments can drop a bit.

Sell the Cadillac and pay the $20k. Finance a new Civic and keep it for 6 years.

So did you pay over MSRP or did you roll negative into the blackwing to begin with? Unless you wrecked it or put on a ton of miles, they are around $50k at auction. Figure $54k-$55k selling it yourself. And original MSRP was around $60k, give or take. Add taxes and fees, you were into it for about $66k. Been paying (I hope) 14 mos on an 84-mo note. Even if $0 down… well, I can’t get to $1450. Something is very wrong here.

1 Like

Does anyone work with Fords in the NJ market?

they can get over 80k easy with carbon and other options not saying this is the case here

1 Like

Nissan Ariya or any other EV with $12,000+ in rebates. It’s not free money, it just helps with re-borrowing all that negative equity. Anything over the lender’s LTV limit you’ll need to put down.

How much cash can you put down?

1 Like

Ford lease programs are generally trash, hence no one here wastes time working “deals” that no one wants.

The absence of a brand in Marketplace speaks volumes.

Yikes. I hope folks didn’t do that with a CT4 instead of just get a CT5. But what do i know?

Looking for brokers in the DFW area (TX) who work with CDJR
Looking to lease (and then buyout) a Chysler Pacifica Limited/Pinnacle PHEV

Have a trade in - 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Limited PHEV with 26k miles

I see that there is about 15,250 in rebates (7000 Region specific lease cash + 7500 EV - Stellantis or CCAP + 750 CCAP customer bonus cash)

Looking to do the trade+purchase in the same transaction to save a bit on the insane TX taxes.

Unfortunately not an option

I came real close to closing a deal on a Grand Cherokee 4xe but payments were around $1300

MSRP was $75k plus negative rolled into it and dealer markup

indie death GIF by Polyvinyl Records

6 Likes

@Evo1213 This is the best way (and likely the only way without throwing serious cash) to lower your monthly payments. A leftover MY23 EV Jeep would make a great contender. Money factor (rent charge) is very low, should be able to get a deep discount, and there are a ton of incentives.

That’s because you’re throwing a good ~$600/mo onto the deal, immediately, assuming a 36 mo lease and ~$20k of negative equity rolled in.

How tf is that anywhere close to a deal?

Cycle needs to end some time.

You never answered how much you can put down

1 Like