Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Still looking for the following Jeep Grand Cherokee L, VW Atlas, Hyundai Palisade, Kia Telluride, or anything with a large 3rd row really…Looking for $0 down, 36 months, 10,000 miles per year, $500 and under…Tennessee Resident. I have a few offers for $550 with these terms but nothing at or under my budget…ready to sign now! Willing to drive 4-5 hours away

I’m in the same boat I think @djrabbi had the last two haha

LH members snipped them. I got my two in November

Looking for a 330 ix
400 mo
2500 OOP
7 MSDs OK

Ready to sign
Where are you???

Trade ya for a Time Machine.

You at least have loyalty?

I’m looking fof volvo suv in the price range of 400-500 with 12k a year. Im a costco member if that helos and reisde in nj

Looking for Canyon or Colorado lease, doesn’t seem like brokers deal with these, any suggestions (Northeast or Nationwide with shipping)?

I do
Clean 2020 330 lease with some equity with only 13k miles to return.

Talk to me!!!

taxes upfront or in the payment?

GM’s attitude to leases:

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

1 Like

So I have seen, I might actually be forced into a full size at this point…

The full size don’t lease any better. You can find 11% off GMC/Chevrolet in the Marketplace – the TCO will be better on a purchase.

Check out RAM leases and Toyota purchases

11% off threads aren’t for any mid-size from the spreadsheets/posts I have read.

Yeah, RAM seems possible.

I am also weird and prefer vehicles with black headliners which usually reserved for higher trim models

Hey guys, got a family member eyeing one of these as with the same options they’re around the same price. I’ve reached out to a few dealers who said I could order for MSRP, unlike earlier this year and last where most were doing ADMs.

Before I go heavier into this, wanted to touch base with some others on if discount is possible on this model? I’ve only ever dealt with MB when it comes to AMG orders which are pretty much impossible to discount as of late. Would a non-AMG GLE580/GLS450 SUV have some leeway? or are these too in demand? I haven’t seen too many around, I think they just started arriving last month or so. Any advice would be appreciated!

(PS obviously this would be a finance only deal, leases are absurd on these at the moment).

I want to get my wife an EV crossover or SUV. We almost picked up a Solterra last month but the deal didnt work out. Looking for 12k miles preferably less than $350 per month. thx

Click on Marketplace and filter for your state.

Shouldn’t take long to browse the results

Looking for i4 35e
10K miles
Register zip 07039.
Prefer metallic blue, but any other other color is okay too.
Prefer 24 months, but can look into 36 or 39 months also.

Those who have seen my previous posts would know I am looking for a unicorn deal. Not always possible, but doesnt hurt to try. I think EVs lease can get $7500 fed rebate and $4000 nj chargeup, but needs to be a participating NJ dealer. Dont have Corp, fleet, loyalty discount. Do have costco membership. Most of the bmw deals i have noticed for Dec has 8% discount on msrp and some lease cash. Will be able to use Max MSDs allowed.

I reached out to many of the lease service providers here, but havent heard back. So, thought to try here.

24 doesn’t make sense on the i4 and unicorns aren’t typically within a broker’s purview as they tend to be far too time consuming for various reasons.

1 Like