Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Yes i did ,not many Mazda brokers there, no one seems to have any or they do not deal Mazda. Some do not reply.

I don’t think it works that way, but keep the sunny attitude it may help you.

This site shows prices dropping -4500 on 23 Passport so you can think.
Res is from dlr. Bottom line is all.

RV is set by the bank, not dealer. Same for buyrate MF. And Honda Financial’s numbers are not attractive to leasing at all, last I checked it seemed they just wanted to fleece anyone who was hellbent on leasing no matter how little it made sense.

Honestly you’re better off locking in that discount by financing it. Auto prices will just keep rising. One bad lease followed by another one in 3 years: you’ll look back at more money spent than financing it and having nothing to show for it.

Appreciate valid points but pricing is all supply/demand and with trade values dropping and new inventory rising its good to be in position to wait out.

Looking for Chevy Blazer, Gmc Terrain or Mazda cx-50 lease in palm beach county florida. Please help!

Edited: any trim, just looking for a low payment. This is for a second car. Thanks

Looking for a Honda HRV in DFW area (TX). Can anyone help?

looking for audi e-tron gt 12/7.5k or ioniq5/6 24/10k.

one pay ideal.

Hello. Any Honda brokers serving TX? Trying to find a HRV. Thanks!

Looking for a Volvo XC90 recharge plus in CA. Thanks.

Looking for an Ioniq 5, Kia Niro, Hyundai Kona, Volvo EX30… or anything similar size/range/charging speed… under $10k/13k all-in for a 2/3 year lease. Open on terms

In NY but willing to travel. Brokers, reach out! Let me know what you can do.

Price to beat:

Ioniq 5 SEL AWD
$10,200 for 24month/12k
or
$14,100 for 36/10k

How can you be open to a 33% swing in the effective cost?

Very likely this just doesn’t exist.

Hi I’m looking to lease two custom build bmw IXs with my friend. Cars will be registered at 07302. 36/10k miles.

I have corporate fleet and loyalty.

Want to put down full MSDs. Looking for deals better than what I have right now: 10.5% off + 9900 lease cash.

Pm me with deals please. Thanks!

Looking for a Lexus IS 300 or 350 in black. 23 or 24. Based on my calculation it looks like I am close to where I need to be. $4000 DAS @ 350 a month. Anybody (or brokers) have any idea? Current vehicle is a lease nissan maxima which will either be turned or traded in very soon. Looking to do a deal ASAP.

Deal is for my Uncle whom I have always helped get great deals.

Looking for Broker(s) who can facilitate and counsel about a 2024 Kia lease EV6 Wind.

I was looking at the sister manufacturer and now looking at Kia…

I live on the Atlantic Seaboard as such it would be easy to travel to Delaware, Maryland, Eastern PA, N. Virginia to pick up the car… and other areas depending on the value proposition.

Thank you one and all…

@Jrouleau426 Still active?

1 Like

Can you please explain lease-to-buy for me?

Is it that you negotiate the lease so that you can get the $7500 (?) lease cash, but then immediately take out a car loan (at a lower interest rate than the Lexus MF) to save money on the financing?

Looking for a bmw 2023 m550i lease option. Tried near by dealerships but waste. If there are any brokers, please help find one of you are one please help me find a good deal? Thank you!

Where do you live and how far are you willing to travel?