Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a new Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance premium

yes, they do. I have been waiting on one since August. the broker I am using keeps telling me his preferred dealer does not have them in stock and we are waiting

Looking to purchase a fully equipped 2023 Dodge Durango R/T or SRT. Whether it’s a lease or finance, it doesn’t matter. If you have any information on brokers or dealers who can assist me and offer a favorable deal, kindly inform me. Thank you.

What state you in?
LEASE it the money factor is stupid cheap vs a finance

1 Like

Aside from EVs this is probably the worst segment to lease in right now.

New Jersey.

@AutoNinjas has a NJ dealer I think?

They did have good deals, but they were from a Florida dealer.

@AutoCompanion has a dealer that’s closer
Unsure if they have any tho

I have tried them as well. Only 2024 orders, but I’m not sure the v8s will remain.

V8 will remain for 24
I’d put an order them if they close to you
The money factor is incentivized as well I believe

I haven’t tried Carma leasing. I’ll give it a shot.

Tennessee- Looking for the following…Honda pilot sport, Jeep Grand Cherokee L (3rd row), Nissan Pathfinder, Kia Telluride, Ford Expedition, open to others with a larger 3rd row. Looking for a low mileage lease 24-48 months, $400 or less monthly payment with $500-$1000 out the door. I have used Americu in the past as well as PenFed payment saver. Have accounts with Navy FCU as well. Credit 700+. I just sold my Telluride with 95k miles and didn’t want to be out of warranty and just sold my Gladiator for a $2k profit a couple of months back…Now I am without a car lol willing to travel if needed.

me too! I would loves these parameters!

1 Like

Looking for 3 row SUV - prefer 7 seater vs. 6 w/ leather/leatherette minimum
NJ
Have a 2021 Honda Pilot lease with 1 more payment left
Have costco and also FCA affiliate and GMC supplier through my employer
Looking for something in the $4xx range…24-39 mos 10k miles
Browsing this site it seems that Pathfinder SL, CX 90 phev, cx 90 gas, maybe GCL are my best bets but willing to hear if anything else is in that range. Dont think Highlanders/Grand Highlander, Atlas, Pilots, Palisades or Telluride lease well since i see no brokers pushing them but please correct me if im wrong!

How many miles do you drive a year?

Base telluride is low with good negotiation

1 Like

I guess deals like this are hard to come by these days lol I did a balloon on a 2022 4x4 4 door Tacoma 2 years ago for $315 a month lol best deal I ever got! Sold it about 7 months ago for a 1k profit

Max I would say around 9k