Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Ah heck. Ignore me. For some reason I had the MSRP of a 228 in my head, not an M235i.

How about an A4 though? Might still need to kick budget up a little but it might play.

Haven’t seen much in the way of the PNW. Looking for BMW Ix lease. Willing to ship.

We serve this market. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello. Looking to move as fast as possible on a Grand Highlander Max Limited Hybrid or similar. I’m in NYC so anything within 100 miles or so is doable. I know the demand makes this a difficult ask and not expecting a “deal” but send me your best prices all-in and I can get this done asap. A wait might be ok as well. Just send me the details.

Gabe

Looking for a lease on a q8 e-tron or sq8 e-tron, located in FL but can pick up anywhere

Are there any brokers here who specialize in Cadillac vehicles? I’m interested in leasing a Cadillac Escalade.

I can get you one at msrp for sure. Might have to order tho

Is a Midwest dealer okay with you?

Looking to pick up a Grand Cherokee 4xe lease this month:

24mo/10k or 36mo/10k
Base model 4xe
Looking for Wicker Beige interior if possible
I am located in WA state for any brokers that service the PNW

Been hard to find a good deal with dealers up here so please PM me if you have any leads. Thanks!

Trying to find an Audi salesperson that can help me look at new Q5 options vs buying out my current lease. Any recommendations for someone knowledgable, responsive and easy to work with?

Sorry about the late reply. Could we compromise at a deal on a Clubman JCW?

1 Like

Where do you live?

1 Like

A salesperson is a terrible source for this information. As of October, Q5 programs were trash IMO.

You can also see pricing for yourself in the Marketplace

@SRV

New York City

What do you think about waiting until December? I’ve been hearing the Q8- Etron is reasonable now. Thoughts?

There are a lot of EVs that are reasonable or more than reasonable

Any recs for a broker that can help me navigate the Audi options?

Talk to @IAC_Scott or @AutoCompanion

1 Like