Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’m looking for the same in PA.

Looking for an S500 lease. Open to a loaner/demo/courtesy car in NYC area. Any special deals out there for left over 2023’s. Thanks

Looking for a 2023 Jeep GC 4xe 30th Edition ideally, under $500 Northeast RI have affliate ready today.
$0 Down ideally w/ 24/10 Lease

I am looking for 24 or 36 month 12k mile lease. I am willing to put 3k down but would prefer 0 down. I am looking to trade in my Kia Niro PHEV 2022 fully loaded currently on lease (~14 months left)

1. 2023 Genesis GV70 Advanced OR Sport Prestige

I am based out of Seattle WA

Somebody can shoot me some idea for great deal? I am locate in New Jersey

Thank you in advanced

Sure, a Porsche 911 for 10,000 a Month!

Lol

You need to at least give an idea of what Kind of car you want (SUV Sedan Truck) , EV or Not, and how much you can afford to pay monthly with Zero Down payment.

1 Like

We think this forum is best used as a place for discussion and learning, and not in a purely transactional manner. That said, if you’d rather not put in the legwork – which we totally understand – you can retain the services of a broker (see Dealer/Broker Reviews ), and they may be able to help you.

If you still wish to try your luck with a “wanted” ad, please post them only here in this thread . Ads must include the following:

1. Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type
  2. Term/Mileage
  3. Region/State
  4. Preferred method of contact
  5. Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.)

Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

I posted in Tech, but he actually Did
@antonio_aquino

He’s looking for an ID4 in NJ

What’s the latest for a RAV4 prime lease in the NY area?
Thanks

Payment isn’t great (600ish) but these are being discounted and they’re applying 6500

@Jrouleau426 could help with some in stock not that far from you.

1 Like

Hi everyone I am trying to see if I can get a similar “pre negotiated” deal with an Alfa Romeo Giulia Veloce ($410 with loyalty). I am located in FL, but the deal is only for CA. My Giulia lease will end in 5 months.

Thank you,

Anyone know of any dealers with a Bronco Raptor? (Tri-state area preferably)

Asking for a friend on here

They are shopping for a GV70 sports prestige package, and was offered 5K off MSRP from 58.3K to 53K on a lease for 730/month with 2500 down. I know this is a poor quote and was mainly asking for SoCal leases on Genesis’s. They don’t seem to lease well from what I’ve seen.

What makes it a poor quote?

Join some of the no mark up Ford Facebook groups. Have seen some pop for sticker lately. They get snapped up fast but the market is certainly softer. Or just search for inventory on your favorite site and hit up anything that pops.

1 Like

Thanks! I wasn’t thinking about the Facebook groups. I just joined a few!

I did hear back from a dealer in NY this morning with an MSRP of 86k and a mark up of 30k. That’s the highest MA I’ve seen in a while. Sheesh

If you’re open to a reasonable markup $5k you might be able to get one before it hits the market. Kind of shocked that any made it to those boards for sticker but some are highly speced and buyers walked.

Good luck.

1 Like

The vast majority of makes/models/trims don’t lease well just because they don’t have good lease programs.

To separate out what’s a bad dealer quote vs bad programs, look through Share Deals & Tips and Marketplace to see what has good programs.

2 Likes

I am looking for BMW lease deals in southern Illinois, St. Louis area. I’m totally open to traveling a little bit for the deal and driving the car back. I’m most interested in BMW X3 (preferably m40, would also consider well equipped x30. I would also consider an i4 e drive40.

I have never worked with a broker before but I 100% open to it and paying a fee for the expertise and convenience/gettting a good deal

Thank you

Yes, you can send us the information on the Wrangler and we can get a trade-in value for it.