Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I think the answer depends on how much/far you are towing and how far your daily commute is. Those would be my first considerations if you are interested in an EV.

Thanks….the tow is a couple of bikes intermittently. Commute is 20miles each way with level II charging available at work.

Hi,

I am looking to sign a deal for a BMW i4e35 (preferably as well-equipped as possible) or e40. Premium, Driving Assistance preferred. Mileage 10-12k. Color: White exterior (open to a few other colors if needed) Interior: cognac or red cranberry preferred. OK with any demos too.

Ideal monthly post-tax 0 Down = mid 600s. +Loyalty.

I will be in SF area end of the month but looking to do a deal remotely to close a deal ASAP.

Hey everyone, I’m in Ft Worth, looking for a lowest-cost lease deal for a college car for one of my kids. I’m typically doing Fall / End-of-Year leases with zero-down when subsidized by manufacturers, so timing isn’t the best for this right now for that. Here’s what I’m looking for:

VW, Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru, Kia
Zero-down or very little down
Sub-$250/mo payment

Any guidance in DFW area is greatly appreciated. I could go further away if needed and drive it back to this area, but prefer to stay in TX, so let’s say 3hr drive from DFW maximum.

Thank you

lol. ain’t happening chief.

Due to the current market situation (higher Fed Funds Rate = higher MF across the board, plus constrained supply) you’re not going to get sub $250, especially with zero down.

It’ll be much more reasonable to look for $350-ish a month, with TTL + first month at signing, but even that might be hard to do.

1 Like

This honestly won’t be possible, moreso because you’re taxed on the selling price of the car in Texas. Even on a $25,000 car, you’re rolling in $43.50 in tax plus interest every month with nothing due at signing.

Something with a lender tax credit and favorable terms.

It’s possible the new Niro is a candidate for this if you’re willing to go BEV.

Looking for best broker to help lease a Q8 e-tron (or similar vehicle) in Northeast. (NH so no tax).

Any recommendations/ reach out is greatly appreciated. Test drive a 2024 q8 e-tron prem. + and really loved the ride and quality so want to move forward with leasing one. Thank you.

@Bostoncarconcierge is MA. Lot of his deals include NH

3 Likes

I am seeking a 2023 Lexus GX 460 Lease, open to finance a 2020-2023 w/low milages as well.
My 2020 Acura MDX w/Tech Package lease ends in December 2023.

State: NJ - Willing to pick or ship if elsewhere.
Lease: 24/10 - 36/10
Make: Lexus
Model: GX 460
Trim: Premium / Blackline Edition
Color: Nori Green / Black / Dark Gray
Must haves: CarPlay+Heated Front Seats

Looking for a small SUV AWD. Rav 4, CR-V, Hyundai (Tuscon or Kona, Lexus NX350, Nissan Rogue or anything similar.

I’m in the Chicagoland area.

24-36/10 would be enough. Lowest price with 0 down.

Looking to buy (cash) a Lexus RX350h Premium in NC, Iridium exterior and pretty much any interior except Palomino.

I’m in NJ / NY

1 Like

Anyone has in stock lease for under 350 a month. Maybe honda crv, kia, jeep, etc? NY City location. Could close this week.

Probably worth checking with @AutoNinjas and their FL dealer

I would think a GC 4xe would work here. Are you ordering or looking for off the lot?

Very interested in the Audi RS E-Tron deals I’ve been seeing. Live in Nashville TN and would love any feedback on current deals on the car and best way to go about it.

Thanks so much!

Welp.

Picked up the Anti-EQS over the weekend. Will post once the truck shows up with it! lol

1 Like

Looks like there’s an Altima for around that price point / location in the Marketplace