Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Thank you for the kind words friend,

I just want the luxury aspect of it, I do want to be smart shopper when it comes to the model/brand it self like getting discount, maybe ev credit and tax credit, but dont personally like other brands or dont find them as luxurious/good looking enough.

Lol Im saying you should be financing this car not that you should be looking at other brands .Certainly most other brands aren’t close the gls

1 Like

just looking at options, also I do want to keep up with the refreshes so thought leasing might be easier then selling used merc to dealer idk lol.

tbh financing or leasing dont matter, just which ever comes to cheaper cost to own per month, also trying to see if gle 450e has any give when it comes to leasing cus of maybe ev credit.

Do you realize that leasing will always be cheaper unless you put maybe around 20% down with financing?

1 Like

Are you sure about that when it comes to the particular vehicle he wants and considering he’s in Texas

0.00275 mf and 57% residual

1 Like

Why do people lease? Or do the simple math.

2 Likes

I definitely get your point but if his lease payment is 1700-1800 on the car would you still lease the car if the finance payment is relatively close with 10k down?

1 Like

That’s not what he said.

2 Likes

Oh … you are right :slightly_smiling_face:. I didn’t read the bottom statement

1 Like

i think the lease is around 1k ish i think

No way it’s only 1k

My cousin had a GLS priced out for a lease . It was only 96k sticker but lease payment was 1600 something. No markup

1 Like

im looking for gle bro, i might have mistyped back up but not gls

1 Like

The lease vs. financing comes out about to be the same payment

I can do GLE out of state, not GLS. GLS has always been exported and dealers get penalized for it

both of you in texas :joy:

How’s that with the same down payment (or $0 down)? You need to compare apples to apples since he said “which ever comes to cheaper cost to own per month

I didn’t say anything about down payment. But seriously, do you want him to pay down payment?

That is a terrible way to choose between them

3 Likes

All I said is the lease will always be cheaper vs. finance per month when you do apples to apples.

Lucas Till Riley GIF by CBS