Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for a small SUV/Crossover AWD like a Rogue, Murano, Rav4 type car.

I’m in Illinois, but willing to travel.

No Trade in unless someone will take a 21 year old beat up altima.

36 Months 10k miles is enough just the lowest price is the most important thing

Can anyone share how much %off MSRP a GLE 350 2023 can have now? We are located at south Cal area.

We are looking for buying it because we drive a lot between CA and AZ taking kids to grandparents home.

If any broker see this messgage please feel free to message me.

@Clutch or @HonestyCar should be able to fix you up.

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Looking for the same thing here except lease with low mileage driven instead of purchase and located in SoCal if anybody has any deals they can help facilitate. Please advise. Thanks

1 Like

I live in New York My zip code is 11364. I plan to lease a 2023 Honda CRV Hybrid Sport.
The color of the vehicle is CANYON RIVER BLUE METALLIC.

What is a reasonable monthly payment for this car?

If anyone here can offer a good price, please contact me.

jeremiay@gmail.com

Are you looking to learn how to establish what a good target price is for your situation or are you looking to find a broker to execute a deal?

Looking for good EV deals in WA state 98121.

Can pay up to ~$600 (willing to put some down) for 36m/12k.

1 Like

reach out to @Clutch

1 Like

Happy Friday!

I’m working on a lease for a 2023 Murano (S or SV, FWD/AWD - 18/10) and hopefully will have a deal in next couple of days.

Just in case this does not work out, I have 2 questions:

1. Are there any auto brokers who work with buyers/dealers in Georgia? I like prices I’m seeing out of state, but delivery fees hurt the cost (especially on 18 months). Not a deal breaker for out of state, but just checking to save time and money.

2. Are there any other SUV’s that someone would recommend similar to Nissan Murano that lease well (90%+ residuals, huge discounts, or both)?

Just became a Super Supporter after years being part of this community, and am thankful for all the information and support I’ve gotten over the years.

where do you ive?

Wow, have not even started drinking yet and missed that important part. I’m in Georgia - 30040.

1 Like

I don’t think no one here does GA (I could be wrong tho)
If @Clutch has one and you don’t mind a 10hr
drive or ship he might have one

1 Like

@AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas could probably find something if you’re willing to travel some.

1 Like

If you have a lot of upfront costs like shipping etc, then 18m leases are not a great idea for most people.

Aside from people who won’t need a car after 18m, most people would benefit from looking at car ownership through the lens of repeated 60-72m cycles, comparing two successive 36m leases vs financing.

1 Like

The 2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe deal are getting even better, however I have not have any luck negotiating with FL dealers, they either want to come in for a bait & switch or wont even attempt to put a deal together if is too sweet, this all despite the fact they are showing all the number on their web, is insane.

I mean incentives are now up toob12.5 k on top of some nice discounts to be have, inventory still plentiful, yet nothing so I turn to help if can work with trustee broker that can access some of these deal, I will be glad to pay for the services upon agreement of my desire deals.

I have decent deal out of state I can default too but, at this point I rather not have to drive over 10 hours.

Thanks in advance!

Reach out to @AutoNinjas

1 Like

looking to buy a 24 bmw x5

i built out a model on the bmw website and ready to move

im located in NJ but willing to travel/pay for shipping if its a great deal.

2 Likes

Check @Ashleigh or @IAC_Scott

1 Like

Hello, Hackrs!

I’m currently looking for a left over 2022 Sierra SLT. What would be a homerun deal on one of these? I’m looking at 36/10,000 lease and I’m located in Pennsylvania.

Thanks!