Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Yes but on an 18/10?

18/10 98% residual lmfao…

2 Likes

Altima is the lowest and Nissan is the only brand with aggressive 18 month programs. What region?

No one is offering strong EV leases, I would forget that option

The Apr is blessings

1 Like

Sorry forgot to mention I’m in socal :joy: also my credit score is over 800 and depending on the cost of the car I’d be willing to do single pay

Altima will cost you way less on gas than Frontier.

1 Like

Intrigued. What does a WRX premium lease for 18/10 ?

1 Like

i dont think thats even a term for subaru

2 Likes

I didn’t think so but I was willing to play along.

praying hail mary GIF

1 Like

The 18/10 98% Refers to the current Frontier Lease.

On a WRX I am at $0 Down (Just Drives) $347 plus tax. It’s a great deal in this marketplace, but it ain’t no Frontier.

1 Like

Good point. I guess I figured I would drive so little that it’d be nice to have the truck :grin:

Thanks for the info. Probably more fun to drive but I’m gonna stick to cheaper leases.

With so many on the lot at Subaru dealers wonder how much lower will they go

Looking to lease a 2022 or 2023 GLE53 Coupe asap

Willing to pay for shipping, can have the car registered in FL or NY

Currently have a '19 Fusion Titanium AWD in Silver, still owe 11400 on it that I would trade in. Started considering the idea of upgrading into a compact/midsize SUV (VW Tiguan, Kia Sportage, Ford Bronco Sport/Escape/Edge, etc), want to try and maintain payment as close to current 294 per month as possible (willing to go up in cost a little bit for the right vehicle). Would love something from Audi, Volvo, BMW etc, but I know that is likely not possible in my budget. Must have options Adaptive Cruise, Push button start, Heated Seats, prefer leather or synthetic seats. Prefer grey, silver, or blue on color.

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type : Compact/Midsize - Roughly 300 per month
  • Term/Mileage - Any term, can be low mileage 7500 or 10000 acceptable
  • Region/State - GA, could work with MO if needed as well
  • Preferred method of contact - PM, text, email
  • Special qualifications, if applicable (recent grad, competitive lessee, etc.) - Recent grad, current ford, credit ~750, can get ford A plan.

$300/ month. If that Fusion isn’t upside down, then well maybe a Pathfinder for that money. and the fusion will pay the down.

Hi can anyone help me a Nissan Pathfinder lease in Fort Lauderdale please thanx

Vermont - looking for a 4XE anniversary. There are some locally but I haven’t been getting great deals and would prefer to hire a negotiator instead. Can anyone recommend?

You mean a broker?

2 Likes

Check out the marketplace. We have great brokers. Their deals are legit. Your local dealers wont match them, and will try to convince you theyre fake, and youll get screwed. Save your time and hit up our brokers.

3 Likes