Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Not a big fan of the look and design of the Ioniq 6.

Is the Io5 benchmark real tho? Did anyone take delivery of a $58 Io5?

NTM how suitable is a SE standard range RWD for exurban New England

I’m not chasing the $58 SE lease deal. I have eyes on some of the higher trims. That’s all I am going to share publicly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, Looking for the same, I am in PA Philly area

Howdy Folks,

Still on the lookout for an Ioniq 6, in middle Tennessee area, happy to ship the car if it makes sense financially, or, if its not too far out there’s a nonzero chance I can bum a guest pass off a coworker for a one way flight to pick it up and drive it home.

The details:

Ioniq 6(23 or 24 is fine)
Preferably RWD SEL or SE (Silver/Black/White if possible).
Wouldn’t be opposed to looking at a Limited Trim if the deal is right either.
36/10k
flexible with DAS amount.
Best offer I’ve gotten from a dealer is about 15800 all in, which if I’ve math’d the math right is about 440ish effective monthly.

I know with the 75-10000 rebate theres not much more wiggle room to go lower but happy to play the waiting game if it can save me some money.

Wasn’t able to get in on the ioniq frenzy at the end of last month unfortunately. If anyone has leads feel free to shoot me a DM.

Happy hacking!

I’m willing to take any deal like the following for EQS SUV, either 24 or 36 month, east or west coast ok. I can fly and pick up the car, have a roadtrip and get used to the car!

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2024 Hyundai TUCSON Hybrid limited
  • Term/Mileage: 36/10 or 36/7.5K
  • Region/State: Queens, NY
  • Preferred method of contact: Forum DM
  • Credit Score: 800+
  • Currently have a 2021 Infiniti QX50 Lease Return next month

Are there any deals for a 2024 Toyota Camry LE on a 36/10k lease in So Cal?

1 Like

Go to the marketplace, look for california, click on @Cody_Carter

Also the SE is a better deal right now than the LE

1 Like

Looking for a deal on a Porsche Cayenne coupe in MA.
Would also consider Panamera models.

Current lease ends in 3-4 months.

I am also curious about this. To be clear, the payment did not include fees (dealer, acquisition, registration) and taxes. So, effective payment was more.

Hi,

I live in MD, close to Washington DC. Currently looking for a good lease deal on an EQS or Q8 e-tron. Also willing to entertain a BMW i5 or MB EQE.
Can anybody help?
I used to work for MB back in the day and I just hate the hassle of going to the dealer.
If anybody could recommend a broker, that would be great.

Many thanks!

What are the cheapest sign and drive lease deals going on right now in March? Tri state area

Sent you a DM

Hi, I am in Reno, NV. Is there any broker/dealer willing to do an out-of-state lease for a 2024 Ioniq5 SE/SEL model?

Reach out to the banned broker. He has a Hyundai dealer near you.

Hyundai Lousiville offered me $440/month $0 DAS on a silver SE I was not interested in. That was in February and they dropped the price since then. You may be able to get a deal on it.

1 Like

Any good lease on the 2024 Stelvio with $0 down or BMW X3? I am from Michigan.

Will appreciate some suggestions.

who got banned? :eyes:

• Year/Make/Model or Budget or Vehicle Type: 2023 or 2024 Ford Explorer ST
  • Term/Mileage: 36/12
  • Region/State: Staten Island, NY
  • Preferred method of contact: Forum DM
    *Credit Score: 800+
  • currently have a 2021 Ford Explorer limited 3 months left payment of 539
  • also have first responder cash