Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I was so excited for it and saw reviews and realized they don’t have CTS and especially lane centering which felt so weird in 2024. Removed only for the PHEV which was strange.

Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC) with Cruising & Traffic Support (CTS) Stay protected by reducing driver fatigue when following a vehicle in heavy traffic. MRCC assists the driver with accelerator, brake, and steering functions .

Does it have MRCC??

Yes it has MRCC ( * Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go and Auto Speed Limit Assist) but no CTS. All the cars I have owned till now had some sort of lane keep for auto steer, even for 10 secs, so feels like a downgrade

Pulse check (helping a friend - Southern California).

I checked Marketplace and have a feel for the X5 market.

Should we forget the X5e (lease or purchase) from a relative value perspective?

Not much data to go on, suggesting either no inventory or the deals aren’t that compelling (or both).

X5e production is delayed so the few ground units there are will likely come at a premium.

Go for a gas model.

2 Likes

The lease is :dog:
I saw one a few weeks back at 22% residual 52 :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Relative to gas X5s or relative to comparable luxury PHEV?

Can’t think of anything else that would fit your budget so perhaps the “downgrade” is your only option

Looking for an EQE or EQS. Would appreciate any tips or knowledge of dealers willing to work with customers. All the dealers by me are wanting 1100-1200 a month

X5 vs. X5e for the immediate question.

My assumption is the e makes no sense between the two, relatively speaking.

Looking for something that’s not a terrible deal in NorCal. Looking to get it done tomorrow. Open to EVs, pretty much anything that’s not terribly small (I’m 6’4"). Budget is 3k down, under 600 per month, low mileage lease. Thanks :pray:

Edit: Jeep GCs seem to have good incentives?

Almost pulled the trigger on a Mazda3 hatch premium plus over the weekend, everything about it was great but realized I hated the seats, no thigh support for my frame.

Looking for a decent Subaru Outback deal in NE. In Maine but do travel to CT for work often, so anywhere in NE could work. I also know Subaru’s are not the best for lease deals but it’s what we want and not looking to buy at moment.
Have a 21’ Outback about to be off current lease.
Best offer I have so far is:

24’ Subaru Outback Premium
36/15k
$369 month
$2700 down
Residual: $19,724.29

I’ve got a dealer doing 3000 off base, 4500 off limited in Boston area and base rate MF. Happy to intro you shoot me a PM with your email and I’ll intro you to the GM.

1 Like

hello all,

newbie here looking for pointers to lease a minivan or suv with 3rd row in nor-cal area for payment less than 500$ a month. Any tips or suggestions much appreciated!

Hi, Im in Chicago (60643) looking for a Wrangler 4xe, trim negotiable looking for a payment under $400. I’ve read hours of research about leasing but wondering if I can go in a dealership myself and get up to 10% off these models. Have reached out to several brokers but having a hard time getting consistent communication.

Is it better to do a broker or try to lease myself?

You may be able to negotiate a deal on your own for a 4xe. But you will probably spend a ton of time wheeling and dealing with CJDR dealers. They are notoriously hard to deal with. So, you’ll need to ask yourself how much is your time worth?

Since Chicago would require you to spend perhaps up to $1k on shipping, why not get a broker quote to see what you’d be out and then shop with that as your target. If a local dealer gets close pull the trigger, but as @valek.jw said, you’ll have lots of rejection. Don’t go into a dealer until you’re ready to sign, create your target deal and get the numbers before you go in.

1 Like

Within the city limits? Punishing double tax on leases FYI.

Yes unfortunately.