Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Yeah the 2023’s need to get gone, help one of your local dealerships out by taking the metal off their hands.

The brokers will make your car buying way less stressful, but if you want an absolute killer deal you’ll need to do the legwork.

Not only that there are over 3500 new CDJR 2022 models on lots right now across the country. That’s a lot of dead batteries and stale gas.

I don’t think you’ll be able to lease a 2022. And buying such aged stock is going to backfire. It’s tempting to pursue really old stock to get a deal, but the lot rot will make that a regrettable decision in the long run, and trying to sell a dumpy 2022 that needs a lot of recon/repair after 3 years is going to cause you to take a mega bath.

The good thing about leasing is it locks in the residual and makes it someone else’s problem to recon a 3 year old CDJR that probably will have a lot of dog hair in the 3rd row.

Totally agree and programs are dead on 22s, just pointing out how some manufacturers have a problem beyond their 23s.

Located in SC. Looking for:

Highlander XLE
CX-90, preferred or premium
PHEV CX-90 premium or premium plus
Palisade SEL

Currently leasing a 2022 CX-90, so qualify for Mazda loyalty.

36/12k
36/15k

Sorry to hear about your situation.
I am looking for a volvo xc90.
Can someone explain what the deal terms are as in how much i have to pay upfront (MSD/ Down payment), and what the monthly payment would be.
I am located in Texas but will be happy to fly and drive back. Was going to do that from houston to seattle but dealer didnt want to do point of sale credit on the t8 2016.
Anyways let me know the numbers please. thanks.
Thanks.

Based in South Florida. Wife and I were able to get in on the great EQS deals back in March but my mom’s Jetta lease is up, and she can only afford so much, even with me helping.

What should I be looking at if we want to be $0 DAS and sub 300 a month??

Should we just buy out her 2020 Jetta SEL Lease? The buy-out is $13k, and it has 44,000 miles on it.

Nothing unless you want something electric…better off just buying out the jetta

1 Like

She probably shouldn’t be leasing. Pick up a used car with some warranty on it. If the Jetta has been mostly trouble free, I would first look into purchasing that.

1 Like

The only thing sub $300 is a Vinfast. And do you really want your mom in such a car?

Get a loan on the Jetta, though it looks like a 5yr loan is just over $300/month.

A camry lease was around $350 if you can get $4k off. Any local toyota dealers willing to do that?

Click on Marketplace for your state. But keep in mind that it may not exist.

If you choose to buy something I would not recommend the Jetta.

How’s her jetta so far? Does she like the car? If it’s trouble free and she still like it, for $13k, I will buy it out.

Her Jetta is fine. No issues. CarMax offered her 15k for it this week. So maybe we can take the 2k and apply that to a new lease to stay under $300k a month?

She is worried that given VW’s history, if she buys it for 300k a month then maintenance on it for the next 5 years will take her way over budget and she will be without a car

If she’s worried about $300 per month budget, why is she looking for other lease? IMHO, it’s just keep kicking the can, eventually it’ll be hard for her to find a lease for $300/month. If she’s worried about maintaining a vw, sell the car to carmax and look for used camry. We have a paidoff 2006 camry, that car is trouble free, just need regular maintenance n oil change. It’s 140k now and imho it still can run trouble free for another 100k easily, we only sell it since my wife wants a new car.

1 Like

It’s definitely possible to be at $300/mo $0 DAS on an Ioniq 5. I had shared a recent deal here;

The other option is a lemon branded bolt for $10K, which would be even cheaper after you apply the Jetta equity.

1 Like

She hit the nail on the head. The car being fine now is not the point. It’s what happens later because VWs are just notoriously unreliable.

You’re also going to be paying a huge amount of interest on a used car loan vs some new cars have 0-0.9%

When you add up the extra interest expense and the extra maintenance expense how much are you saving over buying a brand new car?

Are there any brokers or salespeople here that can get me a Pacifica Hybrid Limited @ 0% APR for a decent price? Tired of dealing with normal dealers. Somewhere near South Carolina but willing to drive.

Hello. Any recommendations for a broker or dealer with Honda CRV hybrids under msrp in NorCal? Looking to buy / finance. I reached out to a few brokers and some required shipping or were at msrp. I have a local dealer at msrp but was hoping to do better. Thank you.

I’m in the same boat. Looking for a Pacifica Limited or PHEV.

Or any vehicle with the 3rd row and decent cargo space still!

Tried searching and am not finding any active Land Rover brokers.

I’m looking for one ideally in FL or that does business in FL. Looking for a '24 Range Rover SE.

Can anyone point me in a direction, please?