Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Seqouia TRD Pro at MSRP? Isn’t this Toyotas new SUV? And the TOL model at that? wow

Don’t know man, I was giving him people to reach out to.

You should ask @zbrit00x

Any recommendations for 3 row SUV deals to look at in NYC area?
Im looking to be in the $500/month range
10k miles
Not picky on brand, we currently have a Honda and infiniti
Required features other than 3rd row are adaptive cruise control.
I am seeing eqb is being offered at 15% off msrp

3 rows? Nothing unless you want to put a lot of down.

Min for a 3 row is 700-800 I think. And a 3 row EQB which could be had for $5XX is really really tiny.

Anyone have any experience or tips to lease a 2024 Ford Expedition Premium in Florida? I’ve been looking into Yukon/Tahoe/Escalades and this seems to lease the best. Reason for selecting the Expedition is I need the room & towing capabilities.

Any brokers on here work with Ford in FL?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mazda CX-90 maybe can get close?

It’s generally a segment that leases poorly.

As someone mentioned maybe the CX90. Although one of our regulars posted yesterday how much he hates his so YMMV. Definitely try it out over an extended test drive before committing to it.

Whatever you do don’t spend that kind of money on a typical entry level trim of the three row market. $18k this lease, $19k next… before you know it you’ll have spent $37k in lease payments on a car that cost ~39

Looking for a BMW M2 allocation in the Southeast with a reasonable discount if possible. Ready to lock in!

Try @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Check out a Jeep Grand Cherokee L. An aged Laredo should get you ~$500 monthlies.

Amityville has a 1 year old aged stock that probably needs to get blown out (or it could be a demo)…

https://www.securitydodgechrysler.net/inventory/new-2023-jeep-grand-cherokee-l-laredo-4x4-sport-utility-1c4rjkag8p8770888/

BTW I’m not smart enough to know if the 3rd row is standard on Grand Cherokee L’s. Maybe this one is only 2 row? I can’t tell.

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing. Order through @AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas or off the lot from a dealer doing big discounts like Ourisman. Mitch is doing 8% off invoice and there are a few. https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/all-inventory/index.htm?accountId=ourismancdjrclarksvillecllc&model=Grand%20Cherokee&compositeType=new&sortBy=internetPrice%20asc

1 Like

Yeah the 2023’s need to get gone, help one of your local dealerships out by taking the metal off their hands.

The brokers will make your car buying way less stressful, but if you want an absolute killer deal you’ll need to do the legwork.

Not only that there are over 3500 new CDJR 2022 models on lots right now across the country. That’s a lot of dead batteries and stale gas.

I don’t think you’ll be able to lease a 2022. And buying such aged stock is going to backfire. It’s tempting to pursue really old stock to get a deal, but the lot rot will make that a regrettable decision in the long run, and trying to sell a dumpy 2022 that needs a lot of recon/repair after 3 years is going to cause you to take a mega bath.

The good thing about leasing is it locks in the residual and makes it someone else’s problem to recon a 3 year old CDJR that probably will have a lot of dog hair in the 3rd row.

Totally agree and programs are dead on 22s, just pointing out how some manufacturers have a problem beyond their 23s.

Located in SC. Looking for:

Highlander XLE
CX-90, preferred or premium
PHEV CX-90 premium or premium plus
Palisade SEL

Currently leasing a 2022 CX-90, so qualify for Mazda loyalty.

36/12k
36/15k

Sorry to hear about your situation.
I am looking for a volvo xc90.
Can someone explain what the deal terms are as in how much i have to pay upfront (MSD/ Down payment), and what the monthly payment would be.
I am located in Texas but will be happy to fly and drive back. Was going to do that from houston to seattle but dealer didnt want to do point of sale credit on the t8 2016.
Anyways let me know the numbers please. thanks.
Thanks.

Based in South Florida. Wife and I were able to get in on the great EQS deals back in March but my mom’s Jetta lease is up, and she can only afford so much, even with me helping.

What should I be looking at if we want to be $0 DAS and sub 300 a month??

Should we just buy out her 2020 Jetta SEL Lease? The buy-out is $13k, and it has 44,000 miles on it.

Nothing unless you want something electric…better off just buying out the jetta

1 Like

She probably shouldn’t be leasing. Pick up a used car with some warranty on it. If the Jetta has been mostly trouble free, I would first look into purchasing that.

1 Like