Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Roger that.

Rural enough to need AWD or some kind of off road capability?

Na, our main car is an Outback, we just need a cheap backup.

hello,

in the market for my parents a demo/loaner GLS 450 preferably lease. their last lease was in feb 2018 which was a gls demo at 835$ with taxes and fees up front 82k sticker. I know there nothing even close to that now but also willing to go for a demo Cayenne. just trying to find a deal for dad bday coming up next month. willing to travel NY/PA/MD if needed.

NJ 10k yearly. 36 or 42.

Hi
Looking for a Honda Pilot Touring lease.
Offers please

Thanks

Looking for a Grand cherokee 4×e anniversary edition.

27/10k or 36/10k. Registration 07008 (New Jersey)

I’m looking for some kind of mid-size EV SUV in NJ. What are my best options? I’m focused mostly on luxury comfort, I’ve got an EV charger at home.

So far I’m looking at Mercedes EQE 350, Genesis G60/G70/G70 electrified, and Lexus RZ450e if there’s a crazy good deal because the range and charging is terrible.

What about platinum trim of Ariya for like $350/m? All in.

Aside from a few EV, leasing in this segment is a great way to throw away money. Like would you spend, say, $28k over 72 months to lease a $29k car? If not why would you spend $14k over 36m?

Eh, I’m more interested in a luxury brand/trim - Nissan feels like a downgrade from an X5!

It Does i think…
Check this out

My wife’s lease is up and she has been looking at the Q8. Pretty much a done deal on getting that, but have to find one. As I was perusing the Audi site I saw they are doing 30k customer bonus for RS e-tron! Is this deal as good as I think it is? If so, any hits on inventory. Would like to do both cars at once if possible.

Anyone have a Porsche connect? Thinking 911

I’m looking for a decent lease on a lower-spec Ram 1500 or Tundra. Any leads out there?

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto doing 6-7k off tundras, unsure how they lease but that has to be the best numbers in california

3 Likes

Trying to help my sister with leasing a small/midsize SUV in Louisiana, New Orleans area. Any hackrs?

Budget would help.

$399 Chevy Equinox

Apologies, she’s currently getting towards the end of a Sportage lease paying ~$360 and definitely put money down to get the payment there. I’d like to get her into something similar to a Sportage or a Sportage for under $400 all in if possible with minimal DAS. Tier 1 credit.

Pretty rough as Sportages are popular. @aronchi has them for $500 off, but you are still looking at around $2000 Down just to get it under $400…for a base LX.

Look at the Hyundai version the Tucson, that has some discounts.

1 Like

Finance a Mazda CX30 or Hyundai Tucson at 0% APR.

Don’t put your sister on the path of spending $32k over the next 72 months and having nothing to show for it.