Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I’d take a 4xe if the payments are better. Have you seen anything great?

My 21 has a buyout of 26,950. KBB shows an offer for 27900. But Wholesale KBB is 32,500. Can’t find much info on the 4Xe tax rebate or how that works. Will that be applied as a down payment?

What’s your monthly on the Overland?

Monthly payment is meaningless
It’s reflective of the amount paid at signing.
It can be anything you want from 0 to 1000+++

Did you check the Marketplace??

Looking for two new leases

Volvo S60 Plus
BMW 540 demo old model

Anyone that can assist please let me know
Northeast

Either myself or @aronchi will gladly help with the volvo

Live in Northwestern PA and looking for any deals on F150s. Willing to travel if there are any out there…not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if there’s just nothing going on presently. Want V8 Lariat or similar.

Thanks in advance

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

I don’t know how well these lease but check out the no markup ford group on facebook they post trucks all the time

hello,

Looking to lease a Mercedes Benz EQS SUV. 10k miles annual . Location - South Florida. Flexible on lease duration.

Thanks

First time leaser looking for the following:

• <$400 with leather or leather-like seats. EV would be a plus
  • 24/7.5k - 12k
  • NorCal/SoCal
  • I do not have any special qualifications

Hey guys, I am out of Southwest, FL. I’ve been looking on truecar and seen alot of big discounts on the GMC sierra 1500. For example here, https://www.truecar.com/new-cars-for-sale/listings/gmc/sierra-1500/location-fort-myers-fl/?dealType=lease&monthlyPaymentHigh=410&searchRadius=250&sort[]=price_asc

I came here because I’ve reached out to 2 dealerships now and the interactions have been painful. I found leasehackr, signed up, and was hoping a broker on here might be able to help me. I am looking for 12k/36 or 12k/24, $2000-$3000 down. and would like payments to be in the range of 300-400. Based on truecar there are alot of these type of deals out there I am just looking for a better experience. Anyone who can facilitate that please reach out. Thank you.

I’m trying to work something out on a 2023 EQB. Coming in at around $1100/ 48 months $2k down. EQS was putting me over $1500

Looking for a Jeep Rubicon 4xe with leather in Southern California. Please message me.

Looking to get into:

BMW M2 Automatic
36mo (or less) / 7.5k miles (or whatever minimum is)
California
Minimum drive-offs
<$1,000/mo including tax (Los Angeles 90024).

Aggressive, I know.

Pretty close. Search in market place and filter by California/ BMW

That’s finance price?

What you’re seeing on Truecar does not include TT&L. So, either that gets added to the payment or you have to pay that upfront at signing. Make sure you understand the difference between “Down Payment,” and “Due at Signing DAS”

Have you put the Truecar figures into the lease calculator to see how their “deal” is structured? Also, add FL typically expensive “Doc” fees into the equation.

2 Likes

leasing with my negative included