Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

I own the 2021 PacHy - was a lease bought it out
In early 2021 these were listed at a 49k MSRP - same car and same options now cost 63k - way to go inflation :clap: especially on a Chrysler

These are more heavily incentivized in CO and NorthEast - hard to come by in the south. Tried a couple different dealers but they would rather have them sit on the lot for 300+ days rather than leasing through CCAP - they only work with Ally (which doesn’t offer the same rebates)

Are you getting 2 of them for 1200???
Still high

Rebates from the finance company???
I don’t think so

Anyone have a deal on new SL55 Or SL63? I heard some good deals out there

$500 finders fee

Right… but why buy out the new one if it is such a problem? Lease it and give it back after. Don’t make their problem yours.

Is it possible to die three times?

2 Likes

MF, Depreciation are horrendous
27k to lease for 24mo/10k miles.

Just buying it out after a month saves a crap lot of $$

Yikes. Please don’t roll any more negative equity into a new lease.

@Evo1213 - What is your current interest rate on the loan? If it is high, are you able to refinance to a lower rate and pay more towards the principal?

2 Likes

Just read that and holy F

3 Likes

I thought the same thing…

This post is one of the most useful pieces of advice ever dished out on LH haha.

Deal Check: 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody - #42 by Leaseboy?

1 Like

The goal is to grab a lease and get rid of the negative equity by the end of it and not roll anymore negative onto any other car ever again :rofl:. I have $5k to put down.

Yeah, you should reach out to one of the brokers who are selling cars around $100k MSRP. Some lenders will roll up an additional 20% of the vehicle value to allow a person to finance negative equity at a much lower interest rate.

In this case, my understanding is BMW-Financial has an attractive money factor and is willing to do the negative equity rolls.

1 Like

In Northern Ca. Currently leasing a 21 G. Cherokee Limited 4x4 that’s coming up in February. Looking to lease our 4th G. Cherokee but can’t find any decent lease deals. Will go anywhere in CA to find the right deal. Anybody see anything worthwhile?

What in the hell is a 10 or 11?

Score on leashackr calculator

You want a 4xe, not gas, if your goal is to get the best lease payment.

1 Like

Anyone have any leads or recommendations on Bolt EV or EUV? Not sure how to value them right now.

New 2023 Bolt EUV premier being listed for 33/34k msrp minus federal 7.5k credit = net approx 25k.

Used 2022 Bolt EUV premier being listed for 26/27k minus used EV 4k credit = net approx 22-23k.

Used 2020 Bolt EV premiers being listed for 19/20k minus used EV 4k credit = approx 15-16k.

I would think the used market would go down even more with the pressure of the new vehicle tax credit. But dealers are holding firm in their pricing for both new and used Bolts.

does 7500 get passed to lesse by GMF for 2024? Since it would be an epic deal with the current $1500 lease cash - some TX dealers are discounting them

4Xe had a lot of rebates and $7500 tax rebate too.
Your old one should have some equity also, see what CarMax and Carvana offer.

I got a 23 GC Overland in August, love it so far

I have no idea. In 2023 the bolt leases were horrible. I think GM did not pass the 7500 to lessees.

I was able to extend my 2020 premier lease by a month. Would love to keep the car but GM wants 22k for it. I can literally return and rebuy cheaper.