Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Why are you so pissed? Am I competing with you, stealing your customers, giving you bad rep, hurting your business?

As to ‘wanted’ (without 'help" part), this is a market place. I post what I want, which is two makes/models of cars. All brokers and dealers want money, or they wouldn’t be selling cars (I assume not all dealers are in shadow business connected to ‘Big Man’, Ukraine and all the fun that comes when LEO collides with orgcrime in Operation Underworld).

As one owner of Chinese restaurant I dined at told me decades ago, explaining econ 101 in lay-man’s terms, “they (meaning customers) want my food, I want their money, that’s all there is”.
If I don’t want Chinese food I won’t eat it. If didn’t want money I wouldn’t sell Chinese food (or whatever my work product is, which I sell to get my paycheck).
It’s a free market place, no coercion can exist by definition. If you (or any other broker) doesn’t want my money, then more power to you :grinning:

I can’t read more than 3 lines of text, sorry.

3 Likes

Good for you. I wish there was ignore or block button, I would make things easier for both of us. :rofl:

7 Likes

Hey all -

Please move if this is in the wrong spot. Need help via a broker or dealer for an Ioniq 6 lease deal in TX for my brother in law. I saw solid east coast deals but nothing much for the TX market. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

They can help. They do most states as they can ship.

i didnt get much feedback about shipping to midwest in that thread. my understanding of these car shipments is that 3rd parties bid on them once your shipment request goes in and the shipping cost can really fluctuate as well cannot be scheduled for a specific day or even a week. so i’m not sure how we will be arrange for it from a dealer unless they directly handle the shipment and we pay for it.

what did he do?

just handle the shipping yourself

Sell to him and you will understand :grin:
#notacustomer

Shipping is not that complicated. Any good broker here should be able to handle that too if that’s a service they offer

Any trustworthy Jeep dealers in the Columbus Area that have a decent lease on a 2024 Wrangler 4XE Sport? Been having a rough time…

IME across a couple of brands (not including Jeep), the best deals in Columbus start at CMH.

You have non-stop access to some much more competitive markets.

I got my BMW in the DC area/Northern Virginia (put the deal together over the phone, and then cashed in some AA miles and some Marriott points and drove it back). Saved me $500-600 a month.

You might also consider using a broker and having the car delivered to you.

5 Likes

:point_up:

I’m in Columbus and have had my last two cars shipped from out of state (via broker).

Also, is it just me, or are there a lot of fellow Ohio kinfolk on LH.

2 Likes

Do escapees count?

2 Likes

Parolees and Ohio ex-pats as well.

Interested in 2023 Lexus IS 500 w/ 10k miles per in S. FLA but willing to travel for any deals if available?

Looking for anyone in the northeast that can get me ~6% off a 2024 S5 in stock or order for purchase. Or over 10% for a 2023. Seeing orders for BMWs in the marketplace but not for Audis…

Hello all,

Moving to Canada and looking to lease a car. Pretty flexible with options. Can anybody recommend a lease broker or somebody who can assist me in this process. Direct dealer communications have failed until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Currently have a 2021 XT6 which the lease is up Nov 4 2023
Want to do another lease as we use the car for business expense but not enough to justify paying an additional $300 these dealers are talking about.
Want a 2023 or 2024 new lease but in the range of $600-620 a month, Currently paying 540 and they keep telling me I have 3-4K in equity as of right now.
We have started to look at the XC90 but is is a smaller vehicle and looks very different than the XT6 which is very classy and elegant.
Any help would be great.