Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

probably a long shot but

Looking for a Genesis G70 3.3T prestige

if I could get close to that 11% discount I see in trophy garage would be ideal. Located in NJ.

Also considering CPO but doesn’t seem to be many around - lots in NC/GA though

Not sure why you chose 3 cars with virtually no lease support. A more expensive Mazda CX90 and Jeep GC 4xe would probably lease for less.

1 Like

Or just finance the Outback since it’ll hold its value the best of any of those options.

1 Like

Hi,
Does anyone have any good recommended brokers for Audi SQ5? Willing to drive a few hours to get there but would rather do everything remotely if possible. We will be trading in my current Audi for an upgrade. If in so-cal, would need to ship up new and down old car.

We are looking for a specific car here is the minimums and must haves

Min.
SQ5 PP or Prestige
Navigation
Sport Plus

Must have.
Black interior or brown, no magma red
Exterior can be black or chronos grey (no Daytona)
Black Optic
Navigation

We have a trade in of a current Audi owner 21 Q3 45 PP+ S-Line Technology package, B&O, Black Optics, trailer hitch, Audi Care. (lease sending)

DM me for more specifics if needed.

Hi all - seeing if ay brokers can help with an XC90 B6 23/24 in NJ. Thanks!

Consider separating this into two transactions, at least until the very, very end when you’re ready to make a final decision on a solid deal on the new vehicle by itself.

Correctly valuing your current car is essential to getting a good deal in the end.

Looking for a broker not tied to a specific brand. Potentially an electric car. Currently viewing the bmw i4 Aldi Q4 etron Tesla but open to anything. I’m located in Virginia. I hope this is allowed :grimacing:

@CassyS @AutoCompanion has many of these available and in your area. They’ve also been offering very aggressive IONIQ deals lately.

I think the tough part about that is Audi now blocks a lot of 3rd party sales on leases, so things like Cavana etc is out. They have a different (way higher) payout then what it shown online.

1 Like

True, but when I saw the words “trade in” I assumed you owned the current car.

Hi All,

I am looking for 24 month 10k mile lease. I am willing to put 3k down but would prefer 0 down. Looking at options

1. 2023 Jeep GC 4xe (hopefully <475/ month payment)

Also open to suggestions on other SUVs

I am based out of Seattle WA

1 Like

What would be a good price for a Kia souls S for cash buy in south florida

Looking for a Volvo S60 demo/loaner to lease in the midwest. Willing to do MSDs as well.

You are in luck, right @Benedetto?

NorCal. Looking for BMW i4 eDrive40. Looking for Premium package and Drive Assist. Can pickup from LA too.

Hi, I replied to your inquiry on our form so that we can find you a car.

I’m looking for the same in PA.

Looking for an S500 lease. Open to a loaner/demo/courtesy car in NYC area. Any special deals out there for left over 2023’s. Thanks

Looking for a 2023 Jeep GC 4xe 30th Edition ideally, under $500 Northeast RI have affliate ready today.
$0 Down ideally w/ 24/10 Lease

I am looking for 24 or 36 month 12k mile lease. I am willing to put 3k down but would prefer 0 down. I am looking to trade in my Kia Niro PHEV 2022 fully loaded currently on lease (~14 months left)

1. 2023 Genesis GV70 Advanced OR Sport Prestige

I am based out of Seattle WA