Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

A long shot maybe but does anyone have a lead on a used AWD EV that’s not a Tesla under $25,000? Would love to get something that qualifies for the $4,000 used EV tax credit. Would prefer fully electric over the plug-ins with 15mi range or whatever. so cal based but will def travel or figure out delivery

Hello,
Looking for a reputable, dependable Auto Lease Broker in or around 29715. Please have business page or website for verification purposes. Willing to pay for services if a fit, PM me to get started please!

How about you do your own research in the brokers’ review section? And then post in help wanted (but I’m sure this will be moved there anyway)

What car are you even looking for?

1 Like

So you want a broker not a car???
This isn’t the place for that

1 Like

I’m looking for an Audi Q8 with the Advanced B&O sound system, S Line.

A set of the right tires would solve your problem if you found a 2WD EV in your budget.

@heyL you cannot make “WTB” posts anywhere except this thread.

Obviously I don’t have to tell you to contact brokers because you’ve already been doing that.

Sorry, didn’t know!

located in WA, any deal for 2024 Cayenne? and what’s the mf and residual for 24 Cayenne?

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

located in WA, any deal for 2024 Cayenne? and what’s the mf and residual for 24 Cayenne? open mind with other state dealers.

Are you a broker? If you are I can tell you any info you need… If not move along!

Are you a broker? Probably not, move along!

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback!

Any reputable broker will jump on the opportunity to work with you.

4 Likes

Are you joking? By giving responses like that nobody is gonna give you a car

Well that saved everyone a lot of time.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion is discounting

1 Like

Yes, thanks. I pinged them a few days ago, but I think they’re still working on updating numbers for August. Meanwhile, I’ve sort of cooled off on the Passport; the GC 4xe or Wrangler 4xe just seem cooler/more appealing to me, reliability issues notwithstanding. Anyway, I’ll be pulling the trigger on something new in the coming weeks.