Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for Audi Q4 etron 50 Sportback or MB EQE SUV 350+, either is fine, 36 month/ 10K, I’m in NC, plan to have an EV SUV asap. Thanks!

Let’s try this again.

Looking for IONIQ5 Limited, non-black, non-gold exterior with gray or green interior.
Single pay lease, 24-12 (or 24-10 but I don’t think it’s available)

Based in South Florida.
Ready to sign. Ok with paying lease broker fee.

Not in the market anymore, but curious what an M550 on fire sale right now looks like? Great car!

Curious about this. Details please if you would? I can’t PM you for some reason.

where can i find one, houston texas, I can buy you a meal :stuck_out_tongue: please help

here → Socal Hyundai + Kia Lease and Purchase Deals (July). VERY low EV Leases ⚡

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto does not mention CA only anywhere. so i’m guessing its open to everybody after adjusting for taxes

Marketplace has at least 3 Brokers who can give you a good deal.

Also ‘Share’ has people who got this deal and might share their dealer

Without tax credits, you’re not coming close to replicating any of those deals in Texas.

Or paying full tax every 24-36 months is just crazy talk.

Offering $25-50 for a service where the going rate is 400-500 hmmm :thinking:

Now that F150 lightnings are piling up at the dealer lots, any brokers or anyone finding deals on these yet below MSRP? Either XLT or Pro…

1 Like

Where in North America do you happen to reside?

NY, NJ, PA Tristate area.

Looking for a cheap commuter car by December when the lease on my Nissan Leaf expires. Want the lowest possible monthly lease payment. Doesn’t matter what car it is or whether it is a gasoline vehicle or an EV.

1 Like

Best time to get a 450 EQS SUV over etron

Niro ev wind, under $300 right now, check marketplace

1 Like

Let me know if you find anything. I’m in indiana too and lowest period I can get (not just EV) is a Kona AWD for 340/mo with that due at signing.

No other dealer across any brand has come close, which is brutal, 2023 sucks.

Looking for an luxury SUV ideally AWD, hybrid or gas but EV ok too in Socal. Lease payments under $1k all in. We go to mammoth a number of times a year and charging is not great so gas/hybrid is my first choice.

Im fairly flexible and want a good deal. Currently, Im looking at EQS 450 AWD SUVs with 13 month terms with stickers 110-120k, and about $1k per month average including DAS, taxes etc.

I have an EQS sedan and I like it and not opposed to a getting another one. That being said is that the best value right now? I see a lot of iX deals but dont really prefer it to the iX.

Also, it seems that EVs are the sweetspot right now and ICEs are more “expensive”

Any other options I should consider? Thanks!

Looking for a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring in Florida (Naples, FL). Any dealers or brokers out there that can assist?

Looking to buy or lease an Acura Mdx. Any leads? I’m in nj

Not necessarily. If you finance a RX or NX, it will cost you way less

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-norcal-toyota-lexus-purchase-and-lease-deals/293430/769?u=max_g

I’m looking for EQS or eTron GT deals around $700. I live in the Chicagoland area. I tried few of local dealer but no luck with big discount. I have the Sam’s club discount.